Happily Never After 2

Imagine ❤️  featuring Chris Brown and Bryson Tiller, this is a part 2

. . .You and Chris were able to work out a visitation agreement with the court's help, of course. He's not paying any child support because he's a damn good father despite his fucked up ways regarding anything else. He gets Royalty on weekends and select holidays. While she primarily stays in the comfort of a four bedroom home with you, half sister, Marley and step dad Bryson. And right now she's out with Chris. You're peaking out the window to see if his car's anywhere outside. It's going on eleven o'clock at night and it's a school night. Where the heck is he with Royalty? "Babe, stop being paranoid," Bryson enters the bedroom, closing the door behind him. "They're probably just asleep. Stop worrying about nothing." You turn and look at him. "It's easy for you to say Bryson, your daughter is at home with you," you snap harshly. "What are you trying to say? I don't give a damn about Ro? She's my daughter also, y/n!" He snaps back. He has every right to get upset at you for saying this. He's taken on Royalty as his own, way before you had even given birth to Marley 3 years ago. Suddenly feeling apologetic for your words, he understands. "Listen y/n, calm down... just call him and see where he's at. He knows she has school tomorrow," you agree to what he's saying, grab your cellphone and head into the bathroom. To your surprise, Chris answers on the fourth phone call. "Aye y/n, what's up," "Nothing but Ro's bedtime," you respond. "Oh shit," he said, obviously unaware it's this late. "Oh shit--nothing Chris, you know what time Royalty is supposed to be in bed asleep. She has school in the morning!" He sucks his teeth in the phone. "Man calm down, we on our way we just got caught up with some business," he retorts. "Business my ass, Chris. I know what you used to do in those streets. You bet not have my baby around no guns or drugs!" He quickly becomes aggravated when you say this. "She's my daughter too y/n and I'm not gone have no bullshit around my baby girl, so chill out with that shit, man!" You both go back and forth for another few minutes before he decides to hang up in your face. He shows up at your in the next 43 minutes and boy are you livid. You are ready to punch him in the face but the only thing that stops you is your daughter Ro. He's walking to you with her in his arms asleep. "Stop bringing her home at whatever time you feel like it. It's 12:15 midnight and she supposed to be in her room asleep! Not just getting in the house, Chris!" As he gets closer to you you smell alcohol on his breath. "Were you drinking?"