Back to Love Again | Chris Brown

Imagine

You are Chris Brown's soon-to-be ex wife. You share two daughters, one son and a pitbull rockwilder dog. You reside in an amazing Beverly Hills loft with three bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Surprisingly, none of your kids are aware of the divorce drama. You won't bother to discuss any martial differences, instead you both sweep it under the rug. But lately, Chris has displayed another side and you're kind of thinking about fixing your marriage. This seven days you're in St. Tropez for your wedding anniversary with Chris, you made sure you bought the kid's along making this into a family trip. In the beginning, Chris was a little upset the kids are here with you guys but he will get over it. These hotel rooms are spectacular and the decor fits your style so perfectly. But the first night you and Chris decide to just kick back and relax. You're both exhausted for the long hours on the flight. You collapse on the bed next to each other exhausted as ever, while the kids run wild in the large suite and order up room service. Chris wakes you up four hours later and you do your hygiene routine. He wants to go sightseeing, buy souvenirs for the kids, then go to dinner at a buffet. It's a wonderful first night. Chris tucks your kids into bed while you bathe in a bubble bath. He returns to your shared bedroom and stands in the doorway as he watches you relax. He quietly enters the bathroom and strips out his clothes to join you. Your eyes snap open as you hear the water splash as his foot steps in. You flash a smile and make room so he can get comfortable. He snakes his forearms to your waist and drags you onto his lap. You start to get comfortable and lay your head on his bare chest. He plants a kiss on your forehead, twirling a strand of your hair around his finger as he listens to you gush about this trip.