You're taken back by how she knows your name. "Uh..yeah. How do yo-"

"You're that girl who's always hanging out with Jungkook from BTS." she announces.

Other customers in the shop start to pay attention to you. They stare at you, some frowning and some shocked.

"Wha....?" is all that comes out from your mouth.

The girl laughs "Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's you."

The customers start to whisper between each other, keeping their eyes fixed on you and you gulp. You slowly move back and think about making a run for it.

How the heck did they know who you were?

"Are you guys really dating? I mean the way Jungkook looks at you-"

A hand grabs you making you shriek. You turn around to find Jungkook. He was wearing a black cap and a black mask that covers his nose and mouth. Only leaving his eyes visible. The only reason you were able to recognize him was because of his eyes. No one had big brown eyes as beautiful as his.

"Y/N, let's go. We're going to miss the plane." he says, desperation in his voice. He starts dragging you out of the store.

As he drags you you hear people from inside "Oh my gosh, I think it's him!"

Jungkook hears it too and mutters "Shit."

He tightens his grip on your hand and starts to run. Your body pulls along with his by the force of his legs sprinting.

You hear girls shrieking like hyenas behind you. They look like tigers hunting for their prey as they spring at you and Jungkook. Your eyes shake at the view.

Jungkook's way too fast for you, he's practically dragging you the entire way to the gate. Your legs try to keep up with his but fail miserably, making you hold onto to him for dear life. You knew that if Jungkook hadn't been holding your hand then you'd be lost in the crowd of screaming girls.

You finally arrive at the gate and feel a great sense of relief. A guy is about to ask you for your ticket but as soon as he recognizes who was dragging you he simply steps aside with a small on his face. Jungkook doesn't stop running. He doesn't stop until you finally enter the plane.

You pant heavily and almost fall over from all the sprinting you had just done. You grip onto his shirt trying to stabilize your breath. He doesn't let go of your hand and guides you to your seat in the first class area. All of the BTS members were standing up looking worried.

"You made it!" Namjoon says.

"Thank God!" Hoseok says relieved. Everyone sinks back into their chairs sighing in relief except for Taehyung. He looks strangely at your hand "Hey, why is there chocolate smeared all over your hand?"

You raise your hand to find your doughnut no longer in your grasp. The chocolate with tiny coconut flakes coats your left hand. You stare at it dumbly and sniff dramatically "My doughnut."

You hear Jungkook scoff next you "This girl." he mutters annoyed.

He takes off his mask and cap and throws it on the table in front of his seat. He then chucks himself down without sparing you another glance and places his headphones on. You look at him with worry and slowly place yourself next to him since it was the only empty seat there.

"Jungkook." you call his name softly. He doesn't respond.

You wait for a reply while nervously biting your lip "Jeon Jungkook."

Still no response. He stays focused on his blank screen. You don't know what to do and fiddle with your fingers. "Yah Jungkookie."

At that he turns his head and looks at you with a blank face.