Let the insults flow over you Idiot with anger issues.

Scarlett's P.O.V.

Edward Elric, yeah, I've heard of him. What I've heard is that he's a shortie and a bitch that thinks he's so badass, but can't handle the destruction that comes with being a State Alchemist.

"WHAT?!? YOU WANT ME TO LOOK AFTER THAT IDIOT?!" I screeched at Roy.

"I'M NOT AN IDIOT!!" Edward turned to me, his head looking as if it were going to explode.

"Ed! Calm down!" The suit if armor wrapped his arms around the shortie, keeping me out if his grasp. Whatever, like I can't snap this child's legs in half anytime.

"Full Metal!" Roy yelled above the chaos. We all stopped and looked to him. "I want your full respect to Scarlett. She is your superior, and I do not want a bad report from her." With that, the seething alchemist left the room being dragged by the suit of armor. I noticed something, the brother with armor didn't have a body; only the blackness engulfed the inside. With Edward's arm and leg gone and his brother in the state he is, I could only guess one thing. I slowly began to laugh at my realization.

"You're serious? To look after those two is like looking after an invisible man: A pain in the ass." I said through laughs. "And to think! Those two committed the ultimate taboo! Ha!" Roy's frown deepened, giving me a knowing look.

"They mean well. The Elrics have been to hell and back." Riza chimes in to defend the boys, but I rolled my eyes.

"So have I. And trust me, I've seen more of hell." My smile fades, and began towards the door. "If you broke my cover just to take care of him, fine, I'll do the job, but I'm not responsible for any shit he does on his own." With that, I left them to the silence. I started to speed walk to catch up with the Elric brothers. Which really wasn't hard considering Edward was so short.

"Hey!" I call to them. They turn around, and Edward glares at me. "Look, all of us are in a situation that we don't like, but either way, we're stuck together."

"If you think you think you can just waltz around telling us what to do, you're dead wrong!" Edward spat at me, putting up his grumbly little fists. Alphonse just looked confusingly from me to his brother.

"What are you doing brother!? She'll kick your ass!" He panicked. I smiled. So he's up for a kick in the ass is he? Somebody needs to teach this squirt respect.

"No, no, Alphonse, if he really wants to take out his anger on me, I won't disappoint." I said, cracking my knuckles with excitement. "After all, it's not everyday you fight the Full Metal Shrimp."

"IM NOT A SHRIMP!!!!" He screamed, forgetting about fighting. I smiled and ran quickly toward him, doing a sweep kick. Edward fell on the cobblestone ass first. The best part was that it had begun to rain so we were now all wet. It's going to take forever to dry my hair...

"You lose sight of your opponent when you're angry." I instruct him, jumping into the air to dodge his fist. "Without your alchemy, you're just a idiot with anger issues." I ducked and punched him hard in the gut. A crowd was forming around us, whispers being exchanged. I simply kept dogging his attacks, since they were frontal attacks and basic ones at that. He lunged at my waist, but at the last second I twirled away, the back of my leg coming in contact with his back. He did a face plant into the stone. I laughed over the sound of rain. Alphonse raised his hand to his face, shaking his head and mumbling,

"Brother, why can't you just back down?" Edward kept punching away; not giving me a moment to dodge. I simply blocked all of his tiny fists in perfect sync. I put my hands behind my back all business like and I still kept dodging his sloppy attacks. He had a pattern that was too predictable. Punch, punch, kick, retreat five steps, upper kick.