Little bit about me and SEQUEL IDEAS!!

Hey! Lila here; I've started writing the first chapter of the sequel of this book. I've decided to dub the title

Living In The Light (A FullMetal Alchemist Sequel)

So, be on the look out for when I update the first chapter! Though the chapters may be a bit longer and the updates won't be as quick. Like, two weeks between other than every other day or so. So comment your ideas for the sequel and I'll try to put them in if they're good.
Okay, just so your parents don't enter the room and are like,

"FTW? Who is that?" Here's ten things about me.

• I lived in the UK. Chingford, to be precise.

• I'm in an exchange program to go to different countries and stuff like that, so right now I have about five more weeks in Michigan before flying down to Florida. (Shoutout to the strange Michiganders!)

• My first obsession was Sonic Archie Comics, and still continuing, but now most of the comic plot has gone down the drain. TT-TT.

• Coldplay, Owl City, and Imagine Dragons are my favorite music artists.

• I HATE FROZEN. There are times I can at least stand Let It Go, and other times I just want to break a wall. The same with all the popular male bands. People, they're just men. Now, Light Yagami, L, and Edward Elric are a different story.

• Almost every anime I watch, I usually get an idea for a fanfic, but if the idea is trashed in the end, I'll forget about it. Like, how I'm watching this show called Eureka Seven. Don't know what I'm gonna do about that idea.

• um, well, I like to draw. Like, a lot.

• I am obsessed with Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles, and Leonardo is love, Leonardo is life.

• I usually wear an Attack on Titan shirt on the weekends that says 'I solo killed 500 Titans and all I got was this lousy shirt.'

• I play violin and practice guitar in my free time, but I figured out my hands can't figure out the chords on a guitar fast enough. Dang it.

Well, I hope you learned something, and I'll see you bros in another story!! •3-) *

Comment,

Like,

Follah.

~ Saturnthehero.