Pools - New Gang

(Post calamity, so Zelda is here too. Btw you live in the castle.)

OKAY YEAH I KNOW I SAID THIS WAS DISCONTINUED, BUT I FELT BAD AND DECIDED TO WRITE SOMETHING FOR Y'ALL. Just have some wholesome, friendly fluff. 

"AHHHHH!" You began to scream for no discernible reason. Everyone was sitting around in the great Library of Hyrule castle. Link and Riju both jump and hiss slightly at you as they were buried in books to do with random facts about Bokoblins and Lynels. 

"What are you screaming about?" Sidon asks, slightly startled from the sudden noise. 

"Sorry, I got bored," you reply, leaning back in the chair. 

"That doesn't mean you can just suddenly scream... you scared the living daylight out of me," Yunobo mumbles. 

"Everything scares you, Yunobo. That doesn't count!" Teba yells from the otherside of the hall, scrolling for some books on Rito history. Yunobo looks down, slightly disappointed.

Since Ganon has sealed away pretty much good and proper, Zelda has changed a lot. She's begun to go back to her usual self from 100 years ago, and has even developed more past that. She's still incredibly interested in Sheikah tech, and is interested in bringing back some of the public inventions they had 10,000 years ago. 

"GUYS." Zelda slams her hands on the table after bursting in through the doors. Everyone jumps again.  

"What?" You ask. "Everything okay?" 

"I found something that the Shiekah had 10,000 years ago," She says very excitedly. "It's something called a swimming pool!" 

"But don't we already kind of have those?" Link asks, tilting his head to the side.

"Yeah, but these are special ones," she stretches out the word 'special'. "You just kinda chill out next to them. You wear particular suits when you go swimming in them, and their only purpose is for swimming." Zelda pulls out an image of them in a book. 

"But—" Riju starts, but is immediately cut off.

"SWIMMING POOLS!" Zelda thrusts her hands up to the sky, and marches out the other way, beginning work on her new project. 

"There's no stopping her now." Teba shrugs once he flew closer to see the commotion.

~Time skip~

Zelda had gotten you and everyone measured for the 'special outfits', which were then delivered to you to try on. You stand in front of your mirror, staring blankly at your body. This 'special outfit' showed off a lot of skin. You were pretty much wearing underwear specialized for water. They looked kind of cute though. The top was (F/C) and the bottoms were black with small (F/C) rings on the sides that attached the front and back pieces. You inspected yourself back and front. It showed off your battle scars. Rather than being self conscious of them as other people probably would, you thought they were cool and that they all had a story to tell.    

Then Zelda burst through the door (again), wearing an outfit somewhat similar to yours. Her's was blue with gold accents. You had to admit, she looked pretty good. 

"Are you trying to break the doors, or something?" You ask her. Her blond hair is up in a ponytail. 

"Sorry, I'm just a bit excited about this new pool. But come on! Everyone's waiting!" She grabs your wrist and hurries you along the hallways. Through the twisting stone halls of the castle, you finally turn left up some stairs and out into the sun. There's a body of water that doesn't appear too deep, but it was still of noticeable size.

It's like a domesticated lake. 

You look around and see everyone else is there. They're all wearing the 'special outfits' that Zelda had arranged for everyone. You and Zelda weren't the only ones showing a lot of skin. Yunobo and Sidon didn't look much different. Yunobo just had a different loincloth and Sidon just had a few less jewels. Link and Teba were in boxers, which you had to stifle a laugh at because you'd never seen a shirtless Rito. Link didn't look much different from when he woke up from the 100 year slumber. Riju looked really cute in her outfit too. It suited her. 

"Everyone, in the water!" Zelda runs towards the pool and jumps in. Sidon follows right behind because it's water and he doesn't care, but everyone is a little bit more hesitant. Link and you can swim, but you weren't sure about Riju, Yunobo and Teba. They start heading for the pool too, so this leaves you to assume they can swim as well. 

You just shrug and run towards it too and jump in. The cold rush hits you right away. 

"HOLY SHI—THAT'S COLD," You stutter out. Yunobo makes a worried look because he hates the cold. 

"(Y/N), that swimsuit suits you," Sidon points finger guns at you, but you just splash him. Your puns have rubbed off on him. You pretended to be annoyed by it, but you were relishing in the sun with your friends all here. 

You all mess around in the water, playing a few games that Zelda had read about, such as one called 'Cucco fight'. She explained it a few days ago, but you were really playing it now. Everyone takes turns sitting on Sidon and Yunobo's shoulders since they're the biggest. The funniest pairing was Link sitting on Yunobo's shoulders and you sitting on Sidon's. Zelda, Teba and Riju were left off to the side to commentate and cheer on the two opposing teams. It started out as normal, with you and Link grabbing arms and trying to shove the other off. Your hand was quite wet from the water, that you slipped right over Link and the sudden force sent Link, Sidon and Yunobo barreling backwards with you at the end. Zelda, Teba and Riju tried to get away, but it was too sudden that they all got caught in the cross fire. You were still stuck on Sidon's back while you smushed his head between Link's chest and Yunobo, while you bumped heads with Teba. Zelda and Riju had gotten caught behind Sidon and Yunobo. Once you all sorted yourselves out, you just laughed.

You all had fun in the pool until the sun set, concluding your laughter filled day. 

"THE POOL WAS A SUCCESS. WE SHALL INTRODUCE POOLS TO HYRULE!" Zelda announces when everyone was wrapped in towels. 

"Wait, this was an experiment?" You ask, piecing it together quickly. 

"Yes and no—," Zelda was cut off by you flinging a towel at her. 

"IT WAS A SUCCESS!" You say about your throw. Everyone, including Zelda, laughs.