Me abusing myself pt.1

So as u know I hurt myself a lot. Like a lot. For instance I was in first period English, and we have a binder right. And binders have those rings that u have to open right. They have those two things that'll open it right. Anyway u get the point I was closing the rings and it caught a little bit of my index finger and it bleed a little but not that serious that I had to raise my hand and get a bandage. Also I dint want to get one because I'm scared of my teacher cause let me tell u something,mashed something else.

Also the time I was struggling to open the top of my highlighter. So sit where my sides face the white board and my highlighter was being a dog and not opening. So I used all my strength and opened it but I hit my elbow on the board. Yup and I was silently crying.... Life...

Anyway so I was on my desk in my room trying to get idea for My over protective body guard which I'm thinking on changing the title to my teenage bodyguard don't know leave ur thoughts in the comments. Anyways bk to the story. I had some almonds I was eating and my little sister Dana came in my room screaming and she scared me and I bit the tip of my tounge. Smh I really need to stop getting scared easily.... Also I need idea for My Over Protective Bodyguard.

That's it for today, cya next time!

Bai-Bai!