Untitled Part 38

Honestly sleep is my second favorite hobby to do. So one time it's was a Saturday last week and I wanted to stay in bed but no some stupid birds were chirping their beaks off like their life depends on it. I got really tired at it and threw my little sisters Barbie doll at the tree where the birds were. They flew away, I got happy and fell back to sleep. But, when I was woken up by my sister asking me if I'd seen her Barbie doll. I just lied and told her Joshua threw it out my window.

This next one happened today at 1:25. I was asleep and I hear people outside. I don't know if they were drunk or not but they were acting like it. They were just screaming "DA FUCK" or "FUCK U SHIT" and I got annoyed. I was surprised I even had energy to get out of bed and I screamed "shut it."then I closed the window. Then I slept peacefully with BTS music playing in the background lol.

Last one. People around the area where I live celebrate 4th of July to early like seriously. I just hear loud fireworks day and night. And once again I screamed out the window "ITS NOT THE 4TH OF JULY YET." They would still do fireworks and I would be try to go to sleep cause honestly the sound of fireworks when they explode, (Jung) shook me. 

I love my window lmao.

Anyway that's it for today!

Bai-Bai!