Giant Deformed Chicken

So here is a a story about the giant deformed chicken. We were in science class, this happen in the same day as the 'freeze' incident. The classroom door as a little window which people can see through it and across that classroom is the office, and guess who was in the office Ms.Smith. Ms.Smith is our vice principle and trust me you do not want to go on her bad side. So Jeffrey was in the view with his hoody on and that school rule: No hoody's on while you are in campus. Ms.Smith came in the room the whole class was loud to deadly silent and Jeffrey immediately took it off. Ms.Smith than said.

"You." she pointed at Jeffrey and he pointed at himself mouthing 'Me?'

She replied"Yes you come here." he walked up there and stand right in front of her.

"So as soon as I come into this class, that's when you want to take it off?" 

He just stayed quite.

"Take off the hood completely." she told him, and Jeffrey being confused just stand there.

"Take off the jacket and give it to me." he did as he was told cause I guess he was actually smart enough to do that.

He gave it to her and as soon as she got it she left while the door just slammed shut in his face. he turned to the class and had a questioning look on his face. Then one of the students I think shimron said 

"She confiscated." Everyone started laughing cause she just slammed the door in his face with him just standing there.

That ended and it was lunch time, Yay!

Me and Genesee went to get to lunch and we saw Jeffrey and let me tell you his skin is white! (I'm not trying to be racist here) Then Genesee said.

"Eww he looks like a Big Deformed chicken!" and that was the end of my world. I mean she said that probably cause like he doesn't take his sweater of at all

That's the story for today hope u enjoyed and cya next time!

Bai-Bai!