Chapter 54: To ride with a cow (beast).

Start from the beginning

“Good. Then let’s go- Hey, don’t hump my leg!”

                                                                     ******

“I like the Twisters. Oh, I also like the Waltzer’s and the bumper carts. No, height I'm afraid of heights. Oh my, I am so excited!” I was jumping in my seat, my face pressed against the window as I looked for any signs of flashing lights that screamed ‘carnival here’. I didn’t see the point since we had another half hour to go.

“I'm actually not that looking forward to it now.” Kyle mumbled, his arm resting against the car door and his eyes focused on the road.

“What? You were so excited a minute ago!” I exclaimed none of the excitement leaving my body.

“That was a minute ago.” He mumbled his eyes focused on the road ahead. The sun had started to fade leaving the sky a beautiful shaded of orange and pink. To the east, the sky was dark and I could see the stars as they twinkled in the darkening sky.

I smiled and turned to Kyle, “Wait. Let me shower you in my excitement.”

I began waving the air over towards him.

“Did you just fart?” he questioned, raising an eyebrow.

Okay it did seem like I was wafting a fart.

“No. I'm showering you with my excitement, silly.” I shook my head when he smiled at me amusement in his eyes.

He began to bounce up and down and I did the same. The car begging to shake slightly.

“I feel so excited!” he shouted, “I feel so light and bubbly.” He was bouncing and I stopped.

There was excitement and then there was over excitement, Kyle, was defiantly the second one.

“Kyle.” I hissed, my mouth dropping open as I stared at the road ahead of us.

“Everything is so nice; I want to see a rainbow!” he shouted waving his hands in the air. Yes, the hands that are meant to be attached to the steering wheel.

I screamed when I was blinded by headlights of the oncoming car.

“Kyle, where in the wrong damn lane!” I screamed, staring frightened at the car coming towards us, its own horn beating.

I screamed, Kyle screamed. Everybody bloody screamed!

I gripped onto the edge of my seat as he swerved and we fell back into lane.

He chuckled, “Now that was exciting.” He breathed, shaking his head roughly.

My mouth flopped open when I realized he had done it on purpose.

“You four eyed, monkey, gorilla, twat face!” I screamed whacking him on the arm.

“Ouch! Man, you should have seen you face, it was like ahh!” he screamed, in a high-pitched voice and pulled a face that looked nothing similar to mine.

“I do not look like that!” I argued, going in for a second slap.

Folding my arms across my chest, I stared forward my bottom lip pouted out. I did not look like that.

“Okay, I'm sorry you don’t look like that, you look very sexy. Wink.” He winked at the same time as he said the word.

“Kyle, you can’t wink and say wink at the same time.” I told him shaking my head.