Chapter 2

"Oh shit" is the first words that came to mind when I realized everything wasn't a dream and he was really here. In the flesh. In a sexy red button up...he smelled like heaven. I tried to quickly stand up and pretend to be okay, but he wouldn't let me.

"Are you alright Keisha?" Holy fuck. If this man doesn't release his old on me  and stop talking before my panties become a hell of a mess.

"Keisha..." he said again which finally snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Um...I'm..uh. What?"
"You fainted." He stated with much concern in his voice.

"Oh.." I blushed in embarrassment "I'm fine. I just wasn't expecting to ever bump into you. Especially here"

"Well I like to explore the city and My tour starts here" I nodded already knowing almost every detail about his tour.

——————————————-

She nodded her head as if she had already known and her response confirmed that.
"Yeah I know. The 12th to be exact. I was supposed to go" she frowned and continued "but the tickets sold so quickly."

"I may be able to get ahold of a ticket or two. For you and your friend" I looked to Raeanne and she practically dropped to the floor.

"Oh my God Keisha! Oh my God. What are the odds that you're here looking for a dress for your birthday and you bump into Michael and he offers you a ticket to his show! Best birthday ever or what?!"

She began thanking me as Keisha and I stood up from the floor.
"No really it's my pleasure. I love my fans. Happy early birthday Keisha."

"Thank you Michael. This means the absolute world to me" she smiled and I felt a tug on my heart. What In the hell is this woman doing to me? Get it together Michael...ask her for her number. So you can drop off the tickets. Perfect excuse to talk to see her again.

"Oh of course. Let me take down your number so I can contact you" the tickets Michael "For the tickets!" I finished quickly.

I handed her my phone and watched as she shakily plugged in her number.

"Here you go. Thank you so much again Da- Michael!" I choked. Was she going to call me daddy? Hmm. I felt the bulge in my pants form quickly at the thought of that word rolling off her tongue.

"I'll see you soon Keisha." I leaned in for a hug making sure she felt my print against her stomach. I gave Raeanne a wave and began to exit the store.

——————————————-

"Raeanne. I embarrassed myself didn't I?"

"Of course you did. You fainted. Called him daddy. You're nuts"

"Nuts for his nuts...by the way he kind of. Had a hard on but I'm not sure if that's what it was." She gasped

"No way. Michael wants a piece of you girl! How big was it!"

"Hold on. Can you grab me a fresh pair of panties please because I'm DRENCHED" I said as I stepped back into the fitting room.

"I'm kind of wet just thinking about him rubbing his hard on all over me! You lucky bitch" she said as she threw a pair of medium sized panties over the fitting room door.

I changed out of my wet ones and tried on another dress. I liked this one a lot. I think it may be the one. For the concert.

It was all black with one shoulder and a long slit going up my thigh. Hell yes this is the one.

"Raeanne I found the dress" I stepped out and she nodded in approval

"The slit is perfect. Better access for Michael. Won't even need to remove the dress."

"You are so gross man."

"Hello That's why were best friends. I need to provoke the freak out of you. And your calmness balances me out"

I laughed at her "you sure are right"

"Let's find some heels!"