Chapter 14

"I'm not here in the room much. I get back pretty late and can't sleep so I kind of stay up and eat popcorn."

"Well we'll have to fix that won't we?"

Was she? Flirting? Already? I can't believe my ears.

"There's a lot of fixing to do..let's start with us." Watching her intently as she put her long hair up into a ponytail.

"Let's." She began removing her sweat suit. "I wasn't expecting it to be this hot here. Do you mind tossing me that yellow shirt in my suitcase?"

Yes I mind. You don't need any clothes on I thought to myself. Going against my better judgment I found the yellow shirt and walked over to her.

"You don't need to put anything on around me." I ran my hand over her bare shoulder and down her arm watching her skin form goosebumps.

"I'm still mad at you. So don't think you're gonna push up on me so fast"

"Your body is saying something totally different" I smirked and pecked her jaw. "I already know I have a lot of making up to do. I will make it up to you"

"Before we go anywhere I want to understand you. I understood you as a fan. We've went well over that fan mentality. I need to understand you as Michael." She said as she pulled her shirt over her head.

Walking away from me basically naked. I don't think I can have this conversation with her looking like that. Far too distracting. I bit my knuckle and shook my hand.

"I can try my best to explain this to you, but you're ass is distracting"

"Can you be serious for one second?" I followed her into my room and watched her crawl onto the bed.

"Kay your ass is up in the air on my bed. I'm trying the best I can."

She pretended to act innocent. She knows I'm an ass man and she knows she has all that ass. She sat at the edge of the bed with her legs crisscrossed.

"Sorry daddy. Come sit."

I took a deep breath before joining her on the bed. Scratching my head and gazing into her eyes. She will be the death of me.

"So, there has to be a deeper reasoning  than just the fact that you were upset that I didn't come with you on tour." I watched her play with her fingers as she spoke. "I thought I wouldn't ever see you again. I'm beyond the whole King Of Pop, naive, just a fan fantasizing over Michael Jackson. That's gone. I care about you Michael. It's scary how much I care about you."

Overwhelmed with learning this information and unsure of what to say I stumbled over my words.

" I just - I wasn't expecting to run into you. I immediately fell for you." I grabbed her hand that was now placed in between her legs "My life is constantly changing. When you entered it I didn't want you to leave. Ever. I felt selfish. Selfish to want you to stop your life for mine, to accompany me on tour, to abandon your family and friends, your life. I didn't felt like I deserved you. I don't feel like I deserve you." I wiped away the tears that began to fall down her beautiful face. Not realizing that tears began to fall down my own until she gave me a small smile and wiped mine away, too.

In a way our feelings are the same and in a way they aren't. She doesn't understand what it's like to live this life and I don't want her to.

I pulled her into my chest and embraced her tightly, whispering "I love you more than I love myself. It's scary how much I love you, Kay."