c h a p t e r 21

Just after meeting the boys

Adalyn's P.O.V

'Um Adalyn. Their is one thing.' Hollie said to me whilst I looked at her.
'So there are 5 bedrooms and 9 people which means you'll have to share. Sorry'

'That's fine. I don't mind sharing. Who am I sharing with?' I asked.
'Jonah' she said. My eyes widened and I turn to Jonah. He smirked at me causing me to blush and turn back to Hollie.

'I'll show you to our room' Jonah says picking up my suitcase and leading me up the stairs. We walked down the corridor and were the one right at the end away from everyone else. He opened the door to reveal a bed, a small armchair buy the balcony door, a wardrobe and a dressing table. He placed my suitcase down on the floor as I shut the door behind me. I walked up to him as he turned around. We were a few inches apart. I looked up at him and glanced from his eyes to his lips and back to his eyes again. He did the same and next thing I knew our lips were connected and my arms were around his neck and his were on my cheek and on my waist. After a minuet or two we pulled away and both smiled then laughed. 'I guess we will be sharing a bed then' I said to Jonah before he pulled me in for another kiss.

Hollie's P.O.V

'We're getting married tomorrow' I said as I brought Daniel closer to me. He kissed me and then replied with 'and it going to be the best day of my life'. I smiled and then got ready for bed. I wore one of Daniel's shirts and some underwear with no bra. I lied in the bed admiring my engagement ring. I then thought how can we get married if we don't have rings or a vicar?
'Baby' I said to Daniel as he popped his head out of the bathroom door. 'How can we get married tomorrow if we don't have a vicar or rings?' '
'Don't worry I have it under control' he says wiggling his eyebrows.
'You're the best' I reply laughing.
'I know I am' I playfully rolled my eyes and went back to admiring my ring smiling.

Both Daniel and I fell asleep.

25th February
11:22

'Ekkkkkk' I screamed getting up from the bed.
'Baby' Daniel groaned annoyed that I woke him by screaming.
'Sorry' I giggled and walked over to him placing a kiss on his lips.
'I'm going into my mums room to get ready with her, Lily and Adalyn. You can get ready in here or one for the boys rooms' I said before giving him another kiss and grabbing my wedding outfit from the closet and walking to my mums room.

Lily, Adalyn and my Mum were all waiting for me at their stations. Lily was doing hair, Adalyn was doing my makeup and my mum was actually just watching from the bed.

'Lets do this!' They say. I grabbed my phone and put Spotify on and played the boys' playlist because I was obsessed with their 8 Letters album. 'Friends' put me in such a good mood.

After about 2 hours I was done. I was in love with my hair:

 I was in love with my hair: