c h a p t e r 11

25th October

Hollie's P.O.V

Waking up to Daniel again after not having it for 6 months was the best felling ever.

His warm bare skin against mine as I cuddled him tightly and his soft lips that he would place on my head as he watched me wake up.

'Good morning fiancé' he says with his husky voice.

'Good morning fiancé' I reply as butterflies begin to form in my stomach remembering that I'm engaged to Daniel again.

I stood up to go down stairs to get breakfast before remembering that my mum must be home and that she doesn't know that Daniel is here nor that we are back together. I should probs tell her before she gets a shock of a 19 year old male in her kitchen.

'Baby, I wanna show you around London a bit today before your show and my mum doesn't know that we are together or that you are here so I'm gonna go down stairs and tell her and then I'll text you to come down' he nods as I walk over to the bed and kiss him on the cheek.

I then walked out of my bedroom room door before quickly turning around and peeking my head back threw the door.
'Don't forget to put a top on princess' I said to him finishing with a giggle and then ran down the stairs.

'Good morning mother! How are you this morning?' I asked whilst grabbing an apple and leaning onto the counter.

'I'm fine thank you. Now what have you done?' she replies because asking with suspicion because I never eat apples in the morning. 'What makes you think that?' 'Hollie, you never eat apples in the morning. What have you done?' I take the apple away from my mouth as her eyebrow raises higher.

'Okay, okay. Well. I have some news and let me speak before you butt in okay?!' she nodded for me to continue.
'Daniel and I are back together because he explained what had happened and it wasn't what it seemed.' I said waiting in anticipation for her reply.

'Awww honey' she bought me into a hug. 'I'm so glad that you two are back together. Oh and is the wedding still on?' I pulled away and showed her the engagement ring that was on my finger.

'Yes' we both screamed in excitement

I grabbed my phone and texted Daniel to come down. He walked into the kitchen and my mums face lit up as they hugged each other.

'I hope that you stayed in Lily's room last night Daniel' my mum said jokingly as she pulled away from a hug. Daniel was really confused at this 'Lily' person he had never heard of. I pulled him into the living room as my mum made a cup of tea.

'Lily? Who's Lily?' he asked me confused.

'Well. Um. So. Lily is my younger sister, she's 15. She's not been home for 11 months because she's been in Australia with our dad. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about her I guess it never came up.' I really missed her so tears began to form in my eyes.

'Aw, Baby it's okay' Daniel pulled me into a hug and continued 'so your dad and a sister huh? I guess this never did come up did it? Australia? That's far way'

'I really miss them, I haven't seen my dad in 2 years' he looked into my eyes and then kissed me.

We walked over to the dining room table, hand in hand, and sat down with my mum and talked over breakfast. When we were almost done there was a knock at the door so I went to answer it. I opened the door and my mouth dropped to the floor. I engulfed them into a hug as a happy tear slid down my cheek. It was Lily.

We broke from the hug and stared at each other for a few seconds with smiles on our faces. 'Your so grown up Lily' she smiled as a tear rolled down her face.

'Hollie, who is it?!' my mum asked from the dining room. I didn't answer. I just pulled Lily into the room and her face dropped as she quickly got up and embraced Lily in a long hug. After they pulled away and stood there admiring each other Lily saw Daniel stood by the table. 'Who is this?' she whispered to me out of the corner of her mouth.

I walked over to Daniel and held his hand.
'This is my 'fiancé' Daniel' Lily's mouth grew into a massive smile as she walked over the Daniel and introduced herself.

Lots of conversation and laughter flowed and then Lily realised who Daniel was.
'Oh my goodness! I've only just realised!' her hands covered her mouth.
'You're Daniel Seavey from Why Don't We, that band Hollie doesn't stop going on about!' he smiled and became shy. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. 'Yes my very handsome fiancé is Daniel Seavey from Why Don't We and I love him so much' I gave him another kiss and then added 'I know you love Why Don't We so shoosh!' Lily rolled her eyes

~1:35pm~

Daniel's P.O.V

Hollie had taken me around the streets of London and we met up with the boys. With the boys we explored more and sat in a coffee shop for a little while. We had about 5 hours until the show so she suggested that we all went back to her house so they could meet Lily and they could see her mum Caroline again.

'Lily this is Jonah, Corbyn, Jack and Zach' Hollie said to Lily as she pointed the boys out. She hugged each of them. When she hugged Zach there was something there. Everyone in the room could feel it. Hollie and I looked at each other as she smirked.

Lily's P.O.V

Hollie and Daniel bought back the other boys to our house. When they walked through the door Zach caught my eye. He smirked at me and looked me up and down causing me to blush. I tried to cover it up and calm myself down before Hollie formally introduced them to me. I hugged Jonah, Corbyn and Jack and when it came to Zach's hug he pulled me in and whispered into my ear 'hello beautiful' causing me to blush again. Then there was this weird feeling between us. Something was there. It was almost a spark.

My mum interrupted us as she said that at she was going to have coffee with a friend. Then she left the house.

We were all sat around the living room chatting when Zach nodded for me to go into the hallway. Once we were out in the hallway he took my hand and pulled me upstairs. We reached the top and I pulled him into my bedroom. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back and it became very heated. He took off his shirt as I pulled him over to the bed and pushed him against the headboard. He smirked at me as I look off my shirt revealing my bra. He took off his pants whilst watching me take off mine. I then straddled him and kissed him passionately placing my hands onto his cheeks as he placed his around my waist. And then Hollie brush into the room.

Hollies P.O.V

We were all talking in the living room when I noticed that Lily and Zach were both gone. I don't know how long they haven't been here but I wanted to know where they had gone.

'Urm, where is Lily and Zach?' I asked the boys with confusion. They all looked at each other smirking and then to me. Knowing what they were thinking I just said 'they better not be! She's 15 for god sake!' I stood up angry and ran up the stairs with Daniel on my tail. I walked into Lily's room and saw her straddling Zach in just her underwear and him just in his boxers kissing each other.

'LILY MADELINE THOMAS! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?! YOU'RE 15 FOR GOODNESS SAKE!' startling them both, Lily quickly got off of Zach.

'But Hollie. I think I love her.' as those words came out of Zach's mouth my heart froze. Lily looked over at Zach and mouthed 'I love you too'.

'Zach your 17, she's 15!' I replied. 'I'm 16 in 2 weeks Hollie!' Lily replied causing me to death stair her.
'That doesn't mean you can go and have sex with him!'
'We couldn't have anyways because I only just met him but I feel a connection between the two of us and I can't let him go.'
'Whatever' is all I had to say and I walked out of her bedroom and back downstairs.

'Come on we've got your show to go to' I said to the boys motioning to the door.