Corey being the brave young man that he is, for the second time today, turned and tried to break into a sprint. 

"Really asshole! You'd make us chase you?!" I screamed at him as he struggled to get over Blue's destroyed building. 

Blue sighed before, putting his hand out, immediately making a rope of bolts appear. He whipped it out, swinging it towards Corey. 

It wrapped tightly around Corey's ankle, and with a large pull from Blue, it sent Corey's ass flying all the way back towards us. 

This bitch collapsed face first to the ground in front of us, and didn't move. 

Not a second later the portal back into the city opened wide, stepping out to reveal Glare with baby Shane strapped to his chest. 

Trina came running, her body crashing into her family as she hugged them to her chest. 

Glare smiled down at her, before looking around at the rest of us, "did I miss all the fun?" he asked looking around at all of us who were covered in blood and sweating like animals. 

"How in the hell did you get the portal open?" Aria asks with Klaus by her side.

Glare sent us all a bright smile before revealing his son strapped to his chest, his eyes glowing that strange yellow color like his. 

"S.J. did it" he shrugged with a finish. 

Blue tutted, "well that was disappointingly easy" he muttered, looking from the portal to Corey's body.

I closed my eyes and sighed, "it feel like a herd of fat goats came and tapped dance on my body, did you just say that all of this was easy?" I hiss over at him. 

He huffed at me. 

"Yeah asshole. Not all of us could just flap our ass cheeks and take off into the sky!" Sasha screams over even though Snake is still currently clinging to her like a monkey, with his ear pressed against her stomach. 

Blue groaned, "can we stay focused? Now all you beetles in white, pull the hoods off and get to your knees. Any of you who wish to keep fighting, be my guest, my friend over there is probably still hungry anyway" Blue shouted across the field while pointing at Tracor. 

There was a small second of pause, before all Cirron's followers pulled their masks off, revealing their face. 

They all were teenagers. 

None of them could have been older than 18, spiking even more anger in my chest. 

This fucking coward had kids taking hits for him, standing in front of him fighting grown adults. 

Blue gritted his teeth, looking back down at Cirron, "just when I think you can't get any more fucking worse" he snapped. 

Slowly all the kids dropped to their knees, their hoods dropping with them. 

I stepped forward watching all the fear on their faces, even as they desperately tried to keep straight faces. 

They were terrified. 

"We aren't going to hurt you, understand. You never have to fight against your will again, I won't let anything happen to you, I promise" I finished looking at their slightly less terrified faces. 

I watched from the corner of my eye at the four remaining Firsts came up from behind Blue and watched what happened. 

Our friends walked up towards us as well, crowding around to watch Cirron and his bitch Corey pay for their crimes.