[Name] had totally forgotten Keo was on the stalking team.

Out of the corner of her eye, the antagonist could see a vending machine (Leo) slowly inching its way to a potted plant (Keo) and proceeded to hit it with a baseball bat. A loud 'bang' echoed from the other side of the headpiece.

Soon after, a monotone voice quickly replaced Keo's energetic voice. "Ignore him. You two can continue your flirting."

[Name] was so done with this family.

**********************************

Today was a normal day for Crystal; she went to class, got confessed to by five different guys and talked to some friends.

Yep, today was just your average day in the life of Crystal Luna.

Normally, Crystal liked to eat in the classroom with her best friend, Lumi, however, the diamond-eyed girl wanted to do something different. Something unique.

She wanted to be bold

She wanted to be adventurous.

She wanted to eat in the cafeteria.

Because of her family's financial situation, Crystal usually doesn't like to buy food. The school's lunch was extremely expensive, so Crystal could only afford a caviar encrusted lobster from Maine with a side of hot chocolate imported from Switzerland. Talk about a sad life.

Before the impoverished girl could reach her destination, she spotted Sei chatting with Rion in a dark and sketchy hallway. Crystal, as predicted, happily skipped over to her beloved Sei despite the obvious red flags surrounding the two males.

"Oh my! Is that you, Sei-poo? Fancy meeting you here in this fine sketchy hallway!" The protagonist cheerfully walked in between the conversing males, rudely interrupting their conversation.

"You do know that this is the sketchy part of the school, right? You shouldn't be here." Sei harshly spat out. The green-haired boy was swearing up a storm in his head.

The girl stared at this handsome hunk of meat. This man was so understanding. He knew Crystal was incapable of defending herself, which was why he was trying so hard to pushing her out of harm's way.  A man among men!

Sei, on the other hand, didn't care about Crystal's safety and just wanted her to stay the heck away from him.

Rion silently chuckled to himself. Unlike Sei, the psychotic albino didn't mind the interruption, in fact, he enjoyed it! After all, Crystal was only going to talk the money-obsessed male, she had zero interest in him. All he had to do was sit back and enjoy the show.

Sei's eye twitched. The male could see Rion's taunting face in his head, what's even worse was that he could hear the psychopath's smug laugh in the back of his head. Why couldn't Crystal obsessively stalk Rion? Why him?

Sei regretted joining this household.

**********************************

After spending 20 minutes with her soon-to-be-husband (and that other guy), Crystal continued her long journey to the cafeteria. The protagonist was happily humming to herself-- she finally gave her beloved Sei the present he always wanted. Money! Despite her family's financial situation, Crystal easily wrote Sei-poo a $10,000 check before he could utter a single word.

What a sweet and caring girl!

While daydreaming about her wedding with her bad boy, the protagonist bumped into a swarm of boys and whores crowding around a couple. Crystal groaned. These hoes were always so desperate for drama, all they do is gossip and never contribute to society. It looked like Crystal had to take the long way this time.