11. Four Days

--Crystal's eye color--

Ever wondered what happened to Sei after he joined the family? No? Oh well, too late. These are the four days of hell Sei had to endure right after his initial introduction.

_____________________________

[Day 1]

After a romantically intense study session at school, the boys have finally been released from their prison thanks to the angelic sound of the lunch bell. Each male teleported into their individual lunch groups, avoiding Crystal as much as they could. Lumi, Nari, Essi, and N were sitting in the corner of the room chatting about conspiracy theories. Keo sprinted towards the cafeteria after hearing that the vanilla pudding was on sale. Leo was forced to follow his twin, making sure he wouldn't cause trouble. Lastly, Rion was sulking in the hallway because he wasn't allowed to talk to Essi during this scene.

Since Sei had just transferred, he wasn't particularly close to any of the guys. Lumi, of course, offered him a seat, but Sei declined and opted for the vending machine instead.

Crystal, being the refined young lady that she was, dreamily stared at Sei the whole time, making it obvious that she had a massive crush on him. Suddenly, the bespectacled girl was snapped out of her dream-like state when she noticed her beloved Sei abruptly leave the room. She, understandably, ran after him in a cute and not at all stalker-ish way.

Everyone prayed for Sei's return.

**********************************

After mindlessly wandering around the school, the green-haired transfer student finally stumbled upon the vending machine just around the corner. Looking through all of the drink options, the male decided on bottled water, the cheapest drink offered. Sei reached into his pocket in what seemed to be a search for his wallet, but, instead fished out the mouthpiece Aidyn had given him.

"Hey Antagonist, could you get out of your tree and give me 1 point for a soda," Sei exclaimed rather loudly into the headpiece. The poor girl nearly fell off her perch due to the sudden noise.

"Don't you have money in your pocket?" [Name] irritatedly questioned back. She swore this man was going to be the bane of her existence.

"Yes. But- " Sei was about reply with a terrible excuse, however [Name], being the swift ninja that she was, abruptly cut him off with a curt "no."

"Stingy." Sei crossed his arms and glared at the tree.

"Con artist." [Name] rolled her eyes dramatically and threw him the bird, while attempting to stifle a giggle. This boy looked crazy talking to himself in the middle of the hallway. Luckily for this green-haired love interest, no one saw...

Or so the girl thought.

Just around the corner, Crystal was avidly listening in on Sei's conversation. The protagonist thought it was slightly concerning how her green-haired bad boy was talking to himself in the middle of a desolated hallway. However, piecing two and two together, the diamond-eyed girl concluded that Sei was the honorable 'Mafia king' and was ordering around his goons via Bluetooth.