6. Desperate

--N but with green eyes for better imagery--

Crystal stared at Lumi flabbergasted. Did she hear him right? That creep couldn't possible be the school's most popular guy. What did girls find so alluring about this guy? Sure he's a bit attractive with his strong jawline, broad muscular shoulders, piercing green eyes and fiery hair. Or maybe it was his cocky yet lovable personality and honest words that drew girls in. Crystal sighed, the females at this school were so easy, they would go for anything that had an XY chromosome. Crystal knew better than to fall for those types of males. She would never love a man like him. [Name] scoffed at Crystal's questionable thinking. N lovable? Please, that boy is as cuddly as a cactus.

"Hey! Fancy meeting you here." The said boy popped out of nowhere, scaring the girl with the diamond orbs. "Trying to bump into me, are you?" He flashes a lopsided grin. Crystal rolled her eyes like the unique girl that she is, not noticing the pink blush dusting her face.

"Me? Following you? I beg to differ." Crystal sarcastically fought back. A small crowd "Ooh"ed Crystal's sick verbal smackdown. The girl smirked. She was known throughout school for her quick witty comebacks.

[Name] suddenly felt embarrassed for this god awful script.

N's face flushed red. Not because he was angry at being roasted, but because he was trying not to laugh.

Key word: trying.

The normally grumpy N unexpectedly doubled over laughing. A genuine smile graced his face. Oh man, this boy should smile more. He looked simply radiating.

[Name] snapped a quick picture for... admiring purposes and blackmail purposes.

It seemed like Crystal thought so too because her face was the most pigmented red [Name] has ever seen. Somehow, she still looked like a fine ripe apple. Curse those protagonist genes.

"You should smile more." [Name] had taken out her mouthpiece to contact N just to say this one comment. What can she say, she is a woman of honest intentions. She knows when to give credit when credit is due. This one comment caused a rather flustered N to glare at the tree. The girl chuckled.

The flustered boy was about to say his iconic "shut up" phrase before a certain protagonist (oh so rudely) squeaked a "woah." Gosh darn it, she ruined the rare moment N and [Name] had.
**********************************

Crystal loved being in N's arms, she loved the feeling of being protected by his wide shoulders and long arms. No, Crystal shouldn't be thinking like this. She was different from the other girls and would not stupidly fall for this boy like the other sluts did.

Shaking her head, she looked up to see N staring into her sparkling silver eyes. The girl also stared into the boys emerald orbs, lost in each other's eyes. [Name] wondered how N could see Crystal's eyes when she was wearing her glasses. Wasn't the whole point of the glasses to prevent people from noticing her eye color? You had one job glasses. One job.