Heat - PART 1

Yurio froze as shock and heat ran through his body.
He was going into heat.
Right now.
In front of Otabek.
Fucking.
Otabek.
Just. Fucking. Great.
Judging by Otabek's dilated pupils and possessive hold on his shoulder, Yurio was 99% sure Otabek knew what was going on.
Not that that helped.
Regaining his senses, Yurio tried to squirm out of the older man's grasp, but his grip was firm and he knew he was stuck.
A smirk crossed Otabek's face as he stated "God I love it when you squirm against me."
And in the two seconds it took to process those words, Yurio knew that Otabek wasn't only feeling lustful, but that he was overcome by his lust.

Yurio's heart stopped, and his breath caught in his throat. His Alp-- OTABEK was going into a rut because of his heat. This was bad. Very bad. Even the most patient Alphas lost their minds when their ruts came around, and Otabek was much stronger than him.

Yurio turned and met the older man's gaze, ignoring his instinct's cries to submit and look down.

"Otabek. Please. Let me go. You're scaring me."

Swallowing his pride, Yurio expressed his thoughts to Otabek - he could only pray his rational friend would pull through and let him go. He was beginning to feel warm, and each agonisingly long second doubled the lust that was clawing at the edges of his mind.
Otabek was touching him. His heat induced Otabek's rut. Alpha. Need Alpha.

Yurio felt Otabek's grip loosen, and looked up warily to find Otabek's eyes staring back at him - but his smirk was gone, and his gentle eyes were no longer lust-filled.

Finally, Otabek released the younger male. "I'm sorry."

And with that, the Alpha male left, leaving behind a young Omega who was faced with a difficult choice. Because no matter how much he wanted to, he couldn't leave now. Not with nowhere to go, not in his heat. The only question was: was he safer with this Alpha, or outside?

I'm back my beautiful readers!