Money

Yurio realised mere minutes after abandoning his phone that he would need money if he was to get home.
But another thing; Yurio was due to go into to heat any day now, and if he got stressed over this whole situation it could be less.
With barely a thought towards returning to Otabek, Yurio spent hours knocking on doors hoping for money, food, bed, anything, but understood none of the Chinese.
A few spoke English, but didn't seem welcoming, and Yurio felt obliged to punch them, but refrained.
By the time darkness had coated the sky, Yurio had settled for slumping against a gate, eyes dropping, but trying desperately to stay awake.
He was starting to miss the comfort of his phone, of knowing he could phone allies and the police if needs be.
Now, however, he was alone.
Even if he wanted to, he wouldn't be able to navigate his way back to Otabek's place easily.
Prying his eyes open, Yurio stood on weak legs and walked down two more roads before coming across a bunch of shops, obviously a downtown area. Yurio frowned.
He didn't have his money on him, but if he could get it back...
Yurio sighed uneasily and walked back to where he was previously slumped, half asleep, before finding his way back to his phone by remembering certain houses or street names.
Upon reaching his phone he walked the rest of the way down that street, looking at the options available.
He was pondering what direction to take off to when he heard familiar voices.
'Shit' Yurio thought as he ducked into a bush next to the entrance of a gate.
He didn't dare peek out, instead choosing to listen.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to let him go!"
Phichit.
"Don't worry Phichit."
Yuuri.
"Yes, Yura can be rather... moody to say the least."
"I need to find him."
Otabek.
Yurio listened to their voices fade before emerging from his hiding spot.
'Shit, too close.'
Following the direction the skaters had come from, Yurio navigated roads and, after many wrong turns, finally found Otabek's house.
It was risky.
And there was a chance he had come back.
But without his money Yurio was practically dead, especially considering he didn't trust drunk alphas after dark.
Could be dangerous.
Moving the door mat, Yurio retrieved the spare key for the door and pushing it open, shutting it quietly behind him.
He breathed a sigh of relief when he found the place seemed to be silent.
Good.