Symptoms

Yurio wasn't sure yet whether he was an alpha, omega, or even a beta, but he had though he would definitely present as an alpha. He had been tested by a doctor as a child, but it was based off of hormones, symptoms, etc. No doctor could say for sure what one's second sex was until they presented.

He was confident, and had the unruly pride of an aspiring teen, sure of his place in the world.

Right now, Yurio and the other ice skating competitors were in China, preparing for yet another round of skating and baited breath as scores were nervously awaited.

However, as Yakov followed him as he made his way to the ice, eyes closed in determination and earphones blasting music only he could bear, the teenager wondered what music Yuuri listened to.

He was probably listening to Victor jerking off or something, by the amount of posters he had collected of him and the way Yuuri looked at his partner with that noticable twinkle, you would certainly think so.

As Otobek glided off the ice, face emotionless as usual, Yurio felt an unbearable wave of heat suddenly coarse through his body.

Ignoring it, the Russian Punk nodded in acknowledgment at Otobek, whom nodded in return, before turning his attention to the spotlight illuminating a spot of gleaming white ice that lured his body out onto it.

He carefully situated himself in the middle of the light, shivering as slightly as he felt a wierd tingling feeling tickling various parts of Yurio's body.

Yurio, confident he had surpassed his stage fright, courtesy of his impatience and anger (mostly because of Katsudon and the fact that Viktor had given up his life for a fucking pig like him) didn't understand the sudden prickling running riot through Yurio's thin body and, like earlier with the unexpected heat wave,he simply ignored this strange new feeling, passing it off as nothing; after all, it's probably just his excitement mingled with slight nerves.

So, with a minute movement of his left arm, Yurio's performance began. He glided across the ice with grace and determination, landing a plethora of complicated jumps and spins as he paid attention to the music guiding his body.

Halfway through, he finally noticed Otabek staring at him.
He was watching his performance?
This show of attention from a usually individual and unsociable person such as Otabek made Yurio inwardly smile, though he of coarse didn't let his gratitude show on his facial features or in his body language.

He had seen how that fat Katsudon had finished his crappy performance with an arm outstretched to Viktor, before rushing over to him, yelling his name in in despiration and relief.

What an idiot, how can someone be THAT emotional?!? It was bad enough when he was bloody crying his eyes out after he placed last in last year's competition, but then that?!
Yuuri needed to man up.

Showing your emotions was showing weakness and vulnerability. Unless you shrouded yourself in strong resilience like Yurio had, which had given him a spiteful image, you would always fail.

Yurio thought as Otobek as an equal -
Otabek bad the intelligence to hide his emotions and feelings behind a wall, not unlike Yurio, who seemingly only ever let out frustration and anger.

There were very few people Yurio opened himself up to.

Having a boy such as Yurio show any emotion other than anger was as rare as saving a princess from a tower.

But as Yurio rendered himself to his thoughts as he crouched into a camel spin, he felt a trickle of fluid run down his leg, and his concentration began to waver.