Chapter One

"Are you sure you don't want your father to drive you dear?" asked Nathalie, helping Namine pack her last bag before they go to bed.

Namine looks at her mother in the eyes, they had the same dolly big eyes but different colors. Nathalie had a beautiful shade of blue while Namine's eyes are hazel just like her father.  "No Mom. I'll be good to go on my own" she said, "Besides, I'd be turning eighteen in a few months now" she added as she put in the last piece of garment inside her bag.

"Okay" her mother sighed. They helped each other put all her bags at the back of her dad's truck so by morning he'd only have to drive her to the train terminal.

It took all summer for Namine to recover, she also switched numbers so Jared couldn't reach her. The first semester will be starting in three days and it had been three weeks since Namine received her letter of acceptance from Hayne. For a brief moment it filled her heart with joy but right after, her thoughts would always switch to Noah because this was the longest that she haven't heard of him.

Hayne State University is situated in the big city of Wrecshire, a state at least fifty eight miles away from Yorke. By morning, Kenny, Namine's father, drove her to the train terminal at 5 a.m. in the morning so she can reach Wrecshire at 11 a.m. While in the train, she listened to some country music and slept the whole journey.

When she arrived at the city, she was welcomed by Anastasia Hepman, the Student Committee President of Hayne along with the other freshmen. They rode a gigantic two-story bus with a name Hayne State University and she met Daisy Daniels, a lesbian hunk with pink hair taking Literature. She was tall, almost as tall as Noah standing six feet and half inches on bear foot.

"You must've loved reading" Namine said, "Literature is beautiful" she added.

Daisy just smirked sheepishly, "It's not really my thing but had to" she said, "Personal issues. What about you?" she asked.

"I'm an English major" Namine answered, "Mostly close to what you took" she said.

"Why English?" Daisy asked.

"Personal reasons" she replied and they both chuckled.

She couldn't be able to say it out loud but it was English because he loved English and it wasn't because she couldn't move on, that factor was a part of why she took English but it was what she had decided and always had in mind when she first saw him that day, on September 24th at 11:04.

Hayne was a gigantic field of nature. All the people inside the bus stood from their seats to watch the beautiful scenery as they enter the large gate of the school. To Namine, she had never felt so close to nature despite being in a city full of tall buildings and traffic roads.

They passed by a symmetrical field of cherry blossom trees before they see a large pool of fountain with a reflection of the six tall, gigantic columns standing before the old-bricked building with a very large sculpted name of "Hayne State University" written on top.

"This school will absolutely be Instagram friendly" Daisy declares with excitement as she starts taking pictures when they got off the bus.

"You must be a good photographer" Namine said.

"You can judge if you see my page for yourself. It's *@*daisydaniels" she said then she moved on to raise her phone above her head, taking picture of the large columns in front of them, making sure the school's name is shown.

"I... I don't really have one so I wouldn't be able to see it" Namine said, "But I'll try to create one" she added.

The last thing Namine would want is having her own social media account. She was bullied month by month at Yorke and she was avoiding getting on the internet for that cause. Who knows the worst things she can see when she looks up her name.