Chapter 6- This Is What Best Friends Are For

here is another CHapter

Please vote and comment- I love reading them as much as you like reading my work.

Give me something to read!

Funny comments, opnion on Hugo, Cleo, amery, Papa and Mama

ANYTHING!!!

_______>CLEO/ MAMA

---- 

Hugo nodded at me with a tight lip from across the lawn. I could feel his eyes following me as I sat myself under the bleachers. Things have been awkward between us. But I could say that was partly my fault for not giving him a chance to explain himself.

But what kind of explanation do you have for killing your grandparents. But still, the guilt was eating me big time for not giving him a chance to redeem himself. I mean my g'rents wouldn't allow a murderer near me, so I had to trust he had a perfectly good reason for what he did.

"Hey." I said, as he perch himself next to me whilst sipping on his ice cold water, his bare back beautifully sun kissed that you couldn't help but stare.

"I didn’t mean to run off the other night." He shrugged.

"Don't worry about it." He replied nonchalantly whilst standing up. He was ignoring me and it hurt actually, deeply but it was my own fault. I stood up following him.

"What did you expect me to do? You threw a freaking bomb in my face!" He stopped clenching his fist before he finally turned, his beautiful features twisting in dismay and true anger, I had to step back.

"You could have at least heard me out. Whatever you did after was yours." His words came out slowly, if I didn’t know better, I would have thought he wasn’t mad but he was about to explode

“What did you expect; you don’t tell people that kind of things, especially people you just met!” I shouted in his face.

“I thought we were friends-“

“Friends? I mean, don’t you find it weird a twenty year old guy is friends with a seventeen year old girl. I’m sure you have friends your own age. How am I so certain you are not a freaking rapist?” His facial expression was so blank; I knew I was hurting him. He has been nothing but kind to me, helping me, he never once left me hanging and this was how I repay him? I felt horrible but I wasn’t done.

“I thought if I told you, it would save you from finding out from everyone else, I thought if you heard it directly from my mouth, you wouldn’t be scared or even think of me in such a way… I thought you wouldn’t judge me but have the decency to hear me out.” Damn you Hugo, I will not be guilt trip no matter what. You will not make me surrender to those lustful eyes of yours.

“Is that why you became friends with me, to brainwash me so I wouldn’t find out the truth.” It may sound stupid but I wanted to find the ulterior motive why Hugo was friends with Me. Me of all people.

“What? No. Mama and Papa are like family to me. That automatically makes us close; it has nothing to do with anything else. You know what I’m done. Believe what you like Cleo.” Don’t say my name like that. “Because it’s clear you already made up your mind.”

"Not my fault you’re a murderer." I murmured and I’m sure he heard because he grabbed my shoulders securely, the traces of his touch burning itself into my skin, it was all too noticeable how his hands fit around my arm and I never wanted him to let go, his hands were calloused and warm against my skin, his hold on my arm was almost like in desperation, like he was trying to make me understand how he was feeling.