Chapter 21 - The Date at the Ice Rink

Start from the beginning

"You know what, why not?" Tzuyu replied. They both giggled as they struggled to get out of bed. They woke up later than anyone else which is why they were met with an empty kitchen.

"Oh, I guess, everyone has a day off today?"

"No, no, actually, I know Jeongyeon has a thing for a photo shoot or something. And Sana and Jihyo also have something important. Yeah, but the rest are free."

I wonder what Momo is doing today. Dahyun mused. They both ate in silence, enjoying their breakfast as they would smile at each other every now and then.

"So..." Tzuyu talked first.

"So...?" Dahyun responded.

"Where are we going?" Tzuyu replied with a smile. "You asked to hang out, so I wanna know where you're taking me."

"Oh." Dahyun responded. Taking her... That sounds so official, like taking her out. Take her out on a date. That's right! "So, yesterday... While you were away-"

"Did you miss me, by the way?" Tzuyu interrupted with a playful smile.

Dahyun wanted to be careful so she went with a playful route as well:

"Yes, yes I did." but she said it in a playful manner so as not to appear too serious. Tzuyu reacted with a smile as well. "As I was saying..."

"Yes?" Tzuyu was all ears now.

"While you were away, I went out with Momo-"

"Oh, cheating on me, are we?" Tzuyu interrupted her again, but by the tone of her voice and body language, Dahyun concluded she was kidding.

"No, I did not!" Dahyun acted as if she was insulted by the notion and they both giggled.

"Okay, I'm sorry I'm interrupting you, please continue."

"It's okay... Anyway, it wasn't... We just went out of the mansion together because it was a nice day and we didn't know what to do. She wanted to take me ice-skating. So... That's where we went."

"Oh I love ice-skating!" Tzuyu spoke.

"You do?" Dahyun was kind of disappointed but didn't want to show it. She wanted to teach Tzuyu how to ice-skate.

"Yeah... I mean... I love watching other people do it. I... suck at it pretty bad hahaha." they both laughed.

"Oh, okay... We don't have to go there if you don't want to.... I mean, I can teach you how to skate, but if you think it's a waste of time or anything."

"Noooo! No no no! I would love to go. And if anything, I can watch you ice-skate and other people as well. But I would love to try."

"Okay, great. Let's get going then!"

"Okay!"

As they got out of the mansion, they started to discuss whatever came to mind - music, the band, the friendships they have in it.

"Sana!" Tzuyu giggled.

"She is pretty funny, I agree, although I do prefer sometimes Momo's jokes as well."

"Oh yeah, she can be funny as well... And you can be hilarious as well, you know. Like, sometimes in interviews I act stiff when you act all silly, but it's mostly me controlling myself so I don't hit someone because I'm laughing so hard on the inside."

"Really? I thought you didn't find me funny!" Dahyun was surprised.

"Hahaha well, sometimes you aren't" they both laughed hard, "but yeah, you CAN be pretty funny too."