Chapter 3 - The Arrangement

"Turned on?" Dahyun asked again.

"FUCKING turned on." Tzuyu added. "Don't get me wrong. At first I was... well, not disgusted, but uncomfortable. I mean... You're my fellow member. My friend. Someone I have been working with day and night for who even knows how long. And to think that you were having these thoughts about me taking control over you, fucking you senselessly on your bed, my bed, the couch, the floor... Ugh... It was weird. But the way you described it... I don't know... After a while I got used to it." She stopped and looked at Dahyun's disappointed face, and then continued.

"But then, after a while, I got back to reading it. You were leaving your diary all over the place, almost... Almost as if you wanted me to find it. And I just kept reading. And it felt weird again, you were adding new stories, new feelings about me... I was amused by your stories, it was like reading fanfiction, I even chuckled a couple of times. And then I started to notice you more... I started to notice that you would touch me unintentionally... And you would sit on my lap when we were tired from dance rehearsals.... And then you started to write that you did that just to see... JUST TO FUCKING SEE... If I had any feelings or whatever towards you."

Dahyun was still silent. Jeongyeon was having another "solo concert" in the living room, the music was only getting louder.

"And you know what... I started to miss your touch when you wouldn't touch me. I started to miss your hugs when you wouldn't hug me... I STARTED TO THINK ABOUT YOU IN THE SHOWER!" - that last part Tzuyu said menacingly through her teeth.

"Sure, it was accidental... But... After a while, you were all I could think about. In the shower and out of it. You and your fucking pale skin and you being a fucking short dork! But also, like a cool dork who can rap and dance! It was ruining my mind! Like, you would fucking say something in an interview and I wanted to rip apart your face from all the excitement and arousal I had."

Tzuyu slammed her hand over Dahyun's head against the wall, causing Dahyun to flinch.

"You know when we did the music video for Heart Shaker?" Tzuyu said in a calm manner.

"Yeah." Dahyun answered quietly.

"Do you know that moment fans keep talking about online, the moment I accidentally slipped from the V formation around the second minute of the video?"

"Yes."

"Yeah. That was because of you. You were wearing those jeans with the cut, the cut was right on your thigh, right above your left knee.... I know, I know, we didn't pick the outfit. But I just couldn't help myself dreaming of tearing those jeans apart. I didn't even look at you when we were filming that part, I was just thinking about you and I freaking messed up while dancing."

"Oh." Dahyun barely let out that sound. She couldn't face Tzuyu once again.

"And yeah... then you wrote that you thought I was catching up to you and your little shenanigans. You wrote you thought I was actually feeling something, but you weren't sure, so you wanted to see if I would get jealous. That's why you started to hang out around Sana and Momo. That's why sometimes Sana would hang out around me, so you would see if I would be distracted by her, or if I will be keeping my focus on you and Momo." Tzuyu stopped, furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Dahyun. She then asked:

"Are they in on this?"

"What?"

"Do they know, do Momo and Sana know about you... wanting me?"

"No, I swear!"

"Well, that's the part you haven't written in the diary, so I guess I'll have to believe you."