Chapter 7 - The Rest of the Evening

No, seriously, what do we do now? Oh my... This was all so intense. I feel I could break a brick wall with my hands from all the excitement Tzuyu just gave me. I feel frustrated, mad, enraged even... She's keeping control over me... But most of all, I feel hunger. I wanna pin her against the wall right now and kiss her. And then I would let her do unspeakable things to me, here in my room. In OUR room! Oh shit! This is OUR room! Which means... Which means... I'm fucked, and not in a good way. Dahyun's mind was racing while Tzuyu calmly exited the room, going to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

"I'll be right back!" She said in a playful tone.

"Wait." Dahyun followed her into the bathroom as they both went to brush their teeth.

"So... This means that, even if I feel the urge to pin you down and kiss you, I can't do anything about it?" Dahyun spoke quietly.

"Yes."

"How did you do it?"

"What do you mean?"

"How did you survive me teasing you?"

"I didn't. I'm still fighting over the control you have over me." Tzuyu blurted out.

Dahyun gave her a victorious smirk.

"No, no, calm down, Hyunie-bee." She said trying to calm Dahyun down.

"This doesn't mean you've won, it just means I'm figuratively fighting back."

"Oh..." Dahyun said disappointed.

"Don't worry. You'll get your reward in the end." She smiled towards Dahyun and Dahyun smiled back. It felt like a friendly moment. Then Tzuyu broke the silence:

"Masturbation!"

"What?" Dahyun was confused.

"I masturbated like... you wouldn't believe how much. I never do that. I mean I do, but not as much as I did while I was thinking of you." She said those words as if there was nothing surprising with them. Dahyun was still left with a confused look on her face.

"You're hot Hyunie-bee. I mean, the things you do, the way you do them... The way you dance, sing, rap, pose in photographs... You just have like... This energy around you... This "tough" vibe about yourself... And it just pulled me in once I've started to notice you... In that way." Tzuyu smiled while saying those last words.

"Did it help?" Dahyun asked in a low voice.

"Did what help? Masturbation?" Tzuyu said louder.

"Yeah... Yeah." Dahyun kept a low voice.

"No. Not really. I mean, it relieves your aching for a short period of time, and then it actually gets worse."

Just as I had already experienced. Oh my Jihyo, this is going to be unbearable.

"So yeah, let's go to bed now. Oh, no, don't you go there with your mind. You're going to sleep in your bed, and I'm going to sleep in mine." She grinned.

I will fall asleep in the morning because I will be thinking about her all night. I will only sleep because my body will collapse from me being tired. This is going to be a long night. Dahyun mused.

They both went to bed and turned on their little night lights. Both of them took out books so they could read something before going to sleep. It was actually a peaceful moment for the both of them. They both felt a bit relieved since now they both knew what they wanted, and they both knew how they would get to their goal. They just needed to be patient.