19

(Thats what BTS wore on prom^^)

Me and the unnies went upstairs.

I was the first to dress up so I put on my black gown,and I fixed my hair,and I did my makeup:

I exited the bathroom room and I saw my unnies staring at me with their jaw dropped.

"What do I look bad?"I asked and they quickly shake their heads.

"Ani,You look beautiful,Sul Hee!"Jisoo said which makes me smile.

"Its Jennie's turn now"Jisoo said and Jennie went to bathroom.

After minutes Jennie went out of the bathroom wearing this:

"Wah!!!Daebak!!!You look gorgeous unnie!!!!"Lisa said.

"Thanks"Jennie said.

"Its my turn now!"Lisa said.

Lisa went to the bathroom,after minutes she went out wearing this:

"You look like cinderella who had bangs"Rose said.

"Atleast Im beautiful"Lisa said.

"Yeah right,its my turn,suckers"Jisoo said.

She went to the bathroom,after a few minutes she came out wearing this:

"Wow! No wonder Jin oppa fell inlove with you"Lisa said and Jisoo chuckled

"What can you say? After all Im the princess of Vampires and Earth hybrids"Jisoo said.

"Now princess of angels,you may change"I said jokingly and the all laughed.

Rose entered the bathroom,after minutes she came out wearing this:

"Eyyyy,peach"Jisoo said and we all laughed.

"Lets go,we dont want to make the boys impatient you know?"Jennie said and we left the room.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The girls went down the stairs the first one to came down is Jennie.

Taehyung has his jaw dropped seeing his love of his life wearing an elegant gown.

"Why does she always need to suprise me with her beauty?"He thought.

"Hey,dont keep your mouth open"Jennie said which makes Taehyung snap out of his thought.

Taehyung smiled at her,"I was just amazed by your beauty"Taehyung said which makes Jennie blushed.

The next one to come down is(drum roll....Ok I'll stop)Lisa.

Jungkook was fixing his suit suddenly Jin elbowed him,Jungkook looked at him with 'what-do-you-want' look.

Jin pointed at Lisa and Jungkook looked at her,He had his eyes wide open,"I-is that you,Lisa noona?!"He thought not knowing that Lisa is already infront of him.

"What do you expect,Kookie?"Lisa asked making Jungkook embarassed.

"Hey,dont be embarrased,Kookie"Lisa said making Jungkook smile.

"Im not embarrassed,Im suprised with your beauty"Jungkook said making Lisa's heart flutter.

"Oh,stop being so cheesy"Lisa said while she hits his chest playfully and they both laughed.

Then next one to come down is Jisoo.

Jin smiled at his lover knowing that she is really beautiful inside out,Jisoo smiled back at him.

Jisoo went to him,"Looking like an elegant princess arent we?"Jin asked making Jisoo chuckle.

"Nope,Its just me,No need to dress up elegant"Jisoo said.

"This is why I love you"Jin said."I love you too"Jisoo said.

The next to come down is Rose,Jimin was smiling happily because the one that he loves is beautiful like a rose.

Rose went up to him,"Do I look bad?"Rose asked.

"No you look wonderful"Jimin answered making Rose smile and blush.

The last one to come down is Sul Hee.

Suga was amazed by her beauty making him more fall for her.

Sul Hee went to him with a smile on her face,"Hey,My king"Sul Hee said.

"Hi,My queen"Suga said making Sul Hee laughed.

"Lets go shall we?"Suga said offering his arm for her,She nodded and accepts the offer.

They went to the car and drove off,when they got to their school,they went out of the car.

The students were cheering for them,When they got in they find a table to sit.

SUL HEE'S POV

"Do you want anything?"Suga asked.

"I just want some juice thats all"I said,"Ok,I'll get us juice"Suga said and left.

After a while Yoongi came back with two juices in his hand.

"Here you go"Yoongi said while handing me the juice.

"Thanks,oppa"I said,"No problem,Jagi"Yoongi said.

"Shall we dance?"Yoongi asked,I nodded and they got off of their seats.

We were dancing until Ms.Park needs to announce something.

(A/n:Quick reminder,I will do the scene in 'Carrie' were it was there prom,But I'll change it a bit)

"Ok for the King and queen.."Ms.Park said.

"For the 'king of the night' is...*Drum roll*"Ms.Park cut herself off.

"MR.MIN OR MR.MIN YOONGI!! May you come up and get your crown"Ms.Park said then Yoongi went up and Mr.Lee puts the crown on his head.

"And for the 'queen of the night' is..*drum roll*"Ms. park said."MS.BAEK OR MS.BAEK SUL HEE!You make come up to recieve your crown"Ms.Park announced.

I went to the stage and Ms.Lee put the crown in my head and gave me a bouquet of flowers.

"Lets applause for the queen king!!"Ms.Park said.

But the the lights went out,all of the student were panicking but me and the others were ready..because we know what this means..THIS.MEANS.WAR.