1

SUL HEE'S POV

Im just sleeping peacefully until my alarm started making annoying noises, "Ugh! 5 more minutes." I groaned as I put a pillow on my face. "BAEK SUL HEE, WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Jisoo screamed.

"FINE! Jeez." I yelled back. I get up and went to the bathroom and shower. After I showered I put a towel on my body, then I went to my closet, "hmm, what to wear?" I asked myself. In no time, I found a perfect outfit. Then I put on my make up and make my hair and Im done! This is my outfit, make up and hair:

Then I went downstairs and saw all of my sisters eating pancakes, "Good morning, sisters!" I greeted them with a smile

Then I went downstairs and saw all of my sisters eating pancakes, "Good morning, sisters!" I greeted them with a smile. "Morning, Sulhee!"They all said, I joined them at the table and started eating as well.

After we ate, Jisoo washed the dishes and we all picked our things up. "Ready to go?" Jisoo asked, "Yep." We all said except for Jisoo. "ok, Lets go then." Jisoo said.

We got in the car and drove away. "So, are there any immortals in our new school?"I asked, "Yes, but there is some human there so we need to take this pill." Rose said as she hand us a red pill.

"What is this for?" Lisa asked. "so we don't smell like immortals."Jisoo said and we drink the pill.

~MAGICAL TIME SKIP~

We got out of our car and we went in to the school. when we went in, they started whispering.

"Wow they are so pretty!"

"I know right?I wish they are friendly unlike Hyuna, IU, Irene, and Seulgi."

"Who are Hyuna, IU, Irene and Seulgi? I guess they are called 'Mean girls' ." I thought, we ignore their whispers and went to the office.

We got our schedule from Mr.Kim (Kim Woo Bin) and we exited the office. "What is your schedule, Sulhee?"Lisa asked, I looked at my schedule in my hands, "Uh, I got psychology, math, art, music and dance."I said as I look up to her. "Seems likes we all got the same schedule." Jisoo said.

"Well, lets go then." I said then we went to our class together. I opened the door to our close and the teacher saw us. "Class, we have new students." The teacher said and signal us to come in.

??? POV

Ms.Park (Park Shin Hye) said that we have new students and then the teacher signal someone to come in and 5 girls entered the classroom.

"Hi I'm Baek Sul Hee, nice to meet you all." Sul Hee said and then she bowed. "Wah, she looks pretty.. Wait, what?" I thought, but shook it off from my head.

BAEK SUL HEE'S POV

I introduce myself and bowed..then I heard some thoughts it said something like 'Wah, she looks pretty.. Wait, what?' I look around to know where I heard that thought.

"Eh, Why do I give a shit? It's just a thought." I thought then my sisters finished introducing themselves.

"I'm Ms.Park Shin Hye, but you can call me Ms.Park. Now you may seat at the vacant seat at the 2nd row." Ms. Park said, we sat down as Ms. Park starts discusssing.

~MAGICAL TIME SKIP~

*RING!!!!*

The bell ringed. We pick our things up and exited the classroom. "Guys, I'll catch up. I'll just go to the rest room." I said and they said okay.

I went to the bathroom and started to do my bussiness. I got out of one of the stall then, there are 4 girls here standing right infront of me.

(Edited)