So, I broke my nose

Start from the beginning

"You think you can defeat me with a couple of beams? I am more powerful than you will ever be!" He yelled, stepping closer to me.

"I don't know where you get that idea!" The teenager screamed at him, walking closer to him, still throwing the energy at him.

Tyrant became furious. How dare a teenager stand against him. The people of this world should bow before him and bend to his will.

In his temper, he raised his hand and clenched into a fist before aiming it at the young girl's face.

"Ow! What the fuck!" I screamed as I was thrown to the floor. My hands clutched my nose as it throbbed along with my eye.

People rushed to me and crowded around as I groaned in pain.

"Carter I'm so sorry!" The stunt coordinator yelled running towards me.

"You were supposed to pull on the harness!" The director yelled. "Someone call the medic. God, that's a lot of blood."

"What?! Blood!" I yelled but instantly regretted it as waves of pain shot through my whole face.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry!"

"Dave it wasn't your fault - holy shit this hurts." I groaned as tissue was pressed to my face to catch some of the blood.

"Miss Evans, I need you to let go of your nose." The medic said as he crouched in front of me.

"Call me Carter." I winced as I let go. "Should I be seeing spots?" I complained. "I mean, Dave is a pretty big guy and has huge hands." I laughed slightly before more pain hit me.

"Right, Carter, I don't want to freak you out but I think your nose may be broken and by the looks of it, you've got a a black eye on the way."

"Oh that's just great."

"Okay, I need you to stand for me." He offered me a hand as I stood up, swaying slightly as the room span.

"And this pain in my head?" I winced again as the medic examined my face, moving my head as more blood continued to fall.

"Could be a concussion but I don't want to take any chances so I think it's best if we head to the hospital.

"Fan - fucking - tastic." I groaned, accepting the ice pack that was offered to me. Janet arrived and helped remove the detachable gloves from my suit to free up my hands. "Hey, can someone find my engagement ring?"

The medic drove with me to the hospital where it was concluded I had a minor concussion as well as my broken nose. I even had a fracture in my eye socket.

"So, the doctor said you can't be alone tonight and I decided to take it upon myself to be your personal babysitter." Ruby smiled as she walked into my hotel room. "God, that looks hideous." She laughed as she looked at the cast over my nose.

"Thanks, I really appreciate the support." I groaned at her as I took a drink of my water. "Fun fact about a broken nose, you have to use a straw to drink because your jaw fucking kills."

"Have you taken anything for the pain?" She asked as she sat next to me on the couch.

"Yeah, about twenty minutes ago and it's just kicked in. They're pretty strong so it'll probably knock me out pretty soon." I told her, leaning to put my drink on the table but Ruby quickly took it from my hand.

"I'm here to help! Anything you need, I'll do for you." She smiled at me widely as she put my drink down.

"Could you call room service for some pizza?" I asked her as I pulled out my phone.

"Sure. I'll be right back." She said as she headed into the bedroom where the phone is.

I pulled up my contacts before clicking on Tom's name and waiting for the call to connect.

"Hey Darl- what the fuck?!" He yelled once he saw my face.

"So, I broke my nose." I told him, smiling enough so he didn't freak out but not enough that my jaw would hurt.

"Yeah, I can see that. Again, what the fuck?" He sat up in bed and turned the lamp on.

"Did I wake you? Oh, babe, I'm sorry." I laughed as my pain faded. "Do you want to see the dogs? They're having so much fun on this rug, Ruby brought them some new toys."

"No, you didn't wake me up. Can you please explain the whole nose thing before I actually lose my shit and get on a plane to Atlanta." He spoke, I could hear the concern in his voice as he waited for me to explain.

"Oh, you're so cute! The cutest! I think those morphine tablets are kicking in." I laughed.

"Love, I'm serious. I'm on my way to the airport."

"Oh, right! The nose! Here's what happened."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it.

I've never had a broken nose so I don't know what it's like, I'm probably taking a lot of bullshit but humour me. I am aware the girl in the picture only had a cast because she had a nose job and they're very different but we'll role with it.

Lots of love xx