What's going on?

Hi everyone, 

If you're still with me, then thank you. The Visible profile hasn't been as active as I would have liked for coming up to nearly a year now. 

I'm a one woman team here. I have just graduated from my science degree this summer (2019) and I am now working freelance in science communication and as a disability consultant. I have also started on as Editor in Chief with City Girl Network Magazine providing empowering content for women  and leading a team of volunteer writers- So my days are pretty busy!

Add to that my health, and sadly visible has fallen by the way side. 

I just don't have the time  to put into this account, and for that I'm sorry. I love what I have built here. 

So, here's the deal. 

I'm going to leave this account up, and open to everyone who wants to read the chapters. 

If you want to write a chapter about how an illness or disability effects you, poem or have a short story you want put in the anthology, send it to me in messages in the inbox. I will be coming on every 3/4 months to check over things. I'll post everything that is sent in- so don't worry If you don't hear straight back. 

If you want your story added to one of the reading lists, send me a link in the DM along with which reading list you think fits your story best. 

Thank you to those of you who have supported me since the beginning, I would love to keep in touch and hear how you are doing. If you want to say hello, send me a DM on my main account- RachaelMole

So, this is not goodbye, just an explanation of why things have slowed down. 

As always, I hope you are truly doing OK, and that you're getting the love and support you want and need. 

Love, 

Rachael