"Baekhyun," He paused shortly and turned around to face her.

"Please don't tell others about this," She pleaded.

"Even if I say, nobody is going to believe it," He said with a scoff. "Don't worry, my lips are sealed," He said when she remained silent as if she wasn't quite convinced of his reply.

"Thank you," She smiled and watched his retreating back until it disappeared from her sight.

****

Next day, Baekhyun awake to face a new world. The incident, which happened last night, was freshly lingered upon his mind.

He stretched his arms high above his head, yawning widely. He looked out through the open window; the sun is shining brightly above the sky. This isn't the same world he knew a day before. This world has changed, the world he knew was a normal one.

Angels does exist; the one who were destined to protect human beings from evil spirits.

He never thought there would be things like immortals around the world.

There would be devils presence amongst us.

It made him uneasy.

Knowing that it's ridiculous to think that sort of thing first in the early morning, he gets up and headed to the bathroom.

He went to downstairs towards the kitchen to get his morning coffee. The kitchen door's attached at the end of the living room.

He could see from the living room Chanyeol standing at the kitchen door, his arms crossed over his chest while leaning against the wall. He's casually chatting with Jinhye who's busy preparing breakfast for them. She's laughing at something Chanyeol had said. He's good at bringing joy to the people around him.

Only if he knew that the girl is an immortal. What would be his reaction? Chanyeol is scared of those kinds of things. Baekhyun couldn't hide his laugh, imagining Chanyeol's terrified face after he finds out that she's a literal angel.

Baekhyun chuckled loudly, which caught Chanyeol's attention.

"Good morning, Baek. What are you laughing for?" Chanyeol asked, seeming to be confused.

Baekhyun cleared his throat before spoke up.

"Ah, it's nothing," He said as he moved to the kitchen. "Can I get my coffee?" He asked to Jinhye whose body stiff as a rock as she met Baekhyun before her. She wasn't expecting Baekhyun to speak normally.

Was he forgotten about last night?

She quickly went to the kitchen counter, grabbing the coffee pot and poured the hot coffee into the mug. She handed the mug to Baekhyun without looking directly into his eyes.

"Thank you," He said as he took a sip of coffee. The coffee was delicious, favorable to his taste. He wondered how she learned to make human food. Did someone help her to learn?

"Did you practice well?" Chanyeol asked, snapping Baekhyun out of his thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm feeling a little nervous though,"

"It's okay, why do you feel nervous when Noona's there to support you?" Chanyeol asked. A mischievous grin spread across his face.

"Ah, I gotta go, Noona must be waiting for me," He said as he placed the empty mug on the table ignoring his comment.

"What about breakfast?" Jinhye asked, feeling a little hurt by his mention of his Noona. He turned around to face the girl.

"I will have it out," He said, passing a smile at her side. Her heart gave a flutter