"I was afraid that you girls will leave us.."I said while looking down.

"Well at least you're not bad as him"Jennie said.

"Guys..."Wendy spoke up making us startled.

"What is it,Wendy?Hows Sul Hee?"I asked.

"She's fine..Agust D was chocking her in her nightmare"She said.

"No wonder Sul Hee said his name"Namjoon said.

"I saw her nightmare,He was furious while chocking Sul Hee,and the worst part i he said...He will kill all of you.."Wendy said making us shook.

"You guys need to get ready for their sudden attack and I saw Sul Hee and the gurls's powers,They can be powerful than him,but still..He can let them down"Wendy said and we all nodded.

"Thanks for your help Wendy"Jisoo said.

"No problem,I should get going,bye guys,be careful"Wendy said and the next thing we know is she disappeared.

I went to Sul Hee,I opened the door and saw Sul Hee awake.

"Hey,are you ok?"I asked and she looked at me and nod and looked away.

I went to her and held her hand,"hey look.."I grab her chin gently to face her at me.."Im sorry that I didn't tell you that I have a brother,I was just afraid"I said.

"I know you are afraid but Im scared that he will kill you,kill us"She said while tears are escaping from her eyes.

"Dont be,We will survive his attack,and I wont let that happen"I said while wiping her tears using my thumb.

I smiled at her and She smiled back,"lets go downstairs?the others are worried about you"I said and she nodded.

We went downstairs and the others stand up as soon as they saw Sul Hee.

"Hey noona,are you ok?"Jungkook asked and she nodded.

"Where is Jin and Jisoo?"She asked,"We're here at the kitchen cooking dinner"Jinsoo said in unison.

We finished eating after Jinsoo cooked the dinner.(A/n:How will you cook dinner if it isnt a thing?

Yoongi:Oh shut up,Author-nim its not time for joke

A/n:fine..IM FEELING JUST FINE,FIN-

Yoongi:what did I tell you?

A/n:fine I'll stop)

Me and Sul Hee went up and did our routine,and We slept.

MAGICAL TIME SKIP~

AFTER 7 WEEKS & SUL HEE'S POV

I woke up and I went to the bathroom and did my routine,I took offmy clothes then I entered the shower.

I exited the shower and I fixed my hair then I did my make up and I put on my clothes..this is what I look like:

this is what I look like: