Chapter 17: Inhale, Exhale & Fire

Start from the beginning

"I will see you when I am done with Will, okay?" He asks and I nod into his chest. "Hey." He says and I look up at him. "I don't want to push you out, but I want to hurry up with Will so I can be with you later." He says and I nod. "It wasn't real Tris." He says and lets go of me.

I let go of him too and walk towards the door, I am about to open it, but stop when I hear him say, "I love you." I turn to look at him and smile. "I love you too," I say and walk out.

"Your turn," I tell Will and he stands up and walks towards the door.

"You okay?" He asks me, probably realizing I was crying.

"Yeah, I'll be okay," I tell him and smile. "Good luck," I say and walk towards Hana's place.

When I come to Hana's place, I don't knock, I just walk straight in to find Zeke and Shauna on the floor playing with Taylor. They look up at me when they hear the door and smile at me.

"You finally finished with the Fear Landscape," Zeke says and I smile.

"Yeah, took some time," I say.

"Where is Four?" Zeke asks.

"Still there," I tell him and he raises his eyebrows.

"I would have thought you were the last one." He replies and I shake my head.

"Will is," I tell them and they both nod. I walk over to them, after taking my shoes off, and sit down next to them. Taylor comes over to me and smiles.

"You okay?" Shauna asks and I nod. "Okay."

"Where is Hana?" I ask.

"She is with some other people talking about things," Shauna says and I nod.

I sit there with Taylor and play with him, knowing that Zeke and Shauna are watching me with him. I don't know how long I sit there playing with Taylor until I have Taylor in front of me and see him start smiling big.

"Why the big smile?" I ask Ty and then I look at Zeke and Shauna and they nod towards the door. I turn around and see Tobias. I let go of Ty and he crawls over to Tobias and he picks him up.

"Hey you," Tobias says tickling his stomach and Ty laughs.

Tobias walks over to us and sits down next to me with Ty in his lap.

"Where is Hana?" He asks.

"She is with some friends," Zeke replies. "How was Stage 2?"

"It has been a long day," Tobias replies.

"Sorry to hear that," Zeke says and Tobias smiles.

"Sure you are," He replies and Zeke laughs.

"So, is it true that Eric was there for half the day?" Shauna asks and Tobias nods.

"Sad." Zeke replies and Tobias shakes his head.

"What's the time?" I ask no one in particular.

"4.30," Shauna replies.

"Okay, thanks," I say and she smiles. "Are you going to stay here?" I ask looking at Tobias and he nods.

"Aren't you?" He replies.

"No," I say and kiss Ty's head. "I'll see you guys later," I say and stand up and walk over to the door, put on my shoes and walk out the door.

I walk towards the cafeteria looking for the table we all usually eat on. When I find it I see Will talking and eating with Christina and the rest. I walk over to the table and they look at me.