I heard a throat being cleared as Larry backed up. "Oh are you one of Piper's friends?" Larry asked, hand still on my thigh.

"Nooo.... I'm Pipers girlfriend!" She barked. I froze as I looked up at a furious Alex.

"Huh? Isn't that the same thing?" Larry questioned dumbly.

"Larry, Alex is my girlfriend.. romantically not friendly. She's the one I go home with." I said breaking it down.

The color in his face drained as his mouth formed an O. "I would appreciate it if you would get your fucking hands off of her!" She yelled as she tore his hand off my waist. Alex grabbed me by the arm and pulled me from the chair making me get up standing next to her.

"Piper didn't mention a girlfriend!" Larry fought back.

"You asked me if I had a boyfriend and I said no." I said defensively. "We were just having a friendly conversation, and laughing. I wasn't really flirting with you. I kept my hands to myself the whole time." I said mostly to Alex.

"If I ever catch you with my girlfriend ever again, I'm going to cut your penis off and stick it up your ass!" Then something unexpected happen. She punched the guy in his face. Making him fall on the floor with a bloody nose, because I'm pretty sure I heard a crack through this loud music.

"Alex!" I screamed. I quickly pulled her away from him before she does anything more or gets in trouble.

Once we reached outside and hailed a cab, I turned to face Alex. "What is wrong with you!? You didn't have to punch him!"

"What? Are you scared I ruined his pretty face for you!?" She snapped. I looked at her with disgust.

"I don't care about his face I care about the consequences that'll happen to you! We were just talking! He wanted to take things further not me! And plus I didn't want to! You can't punch every guy I talk to or every guy that tries to get with me!"

"Yes the fuck I can! And if I see him again I'm doing what I threatened I'll do if I catch him talking to you."

She got in the cab told the man our address and I went inside the cab with her. "Alex." I pleaded. She didn't look at me. She was just staring at the window with a grumpy face. I tried to touch her but she shrugged me off.

So we just stayed silent the whole car ride.
•*•
When we got to our destination Alex paid the taxi driver and marched to the lobby and took the stairs instead of the elevator. I chased after her.

"Alex! I said I was sorry! Well I don't remember if I did but I'm saying sorry now! Nothing happened! You came in right when he whispered in my ear!" I said. We reached our apartment room and she opened the door as I followed her.

"What'd he whisper to you!?" She yelled.

I closed the door gently and locked it. "Something about let's ditch our friends and come to a hotel with him." I said softly. "But I wasn't going to do it, you came in before I could deny." I said quickly.

Alex stood there, jaw clinched as she looked at me. "Al-" Then she cut me off by pushing me against the door and kissing me hard.

"Alex." I whispered as she broke the kiss and went down to my neck. I felt her hands unbutton my shorts and felt it fall, hearing a small thud.

Next thing I knew my shirt and bra was off leaving me in just my underwear. Alex grabbed my breast and pinched my nipple as she sucked on the other one.

I moaned loudly as her arm wrapped around my waist, bringing me closer. The hand that was playing with my breast is now shoved down my underwear. Alex took her lips away from my tit as I felt her finger glide on my slit.

"You're so wet." She whispered huskily. "Is it because of him? Or is it because of me." She said. Alex started making hickeys on my neck while she was still dragging her fingers down there.

My vision felt blurred and my head felt fuzzy. "I didn't hear you!" She snapped looking down at me.

"You.." I said. "It's you! It'll always be you!" I cried out. "Good girl." She smiled and kissed me on the lips. At the same time she got two fingers and roughly went inside of me, thrusting in and out. I cried out loud in pure bliss of pleasure.

"Alex!" I moaned. "Fuck Alex! Yes!"

"He can't fuck you as good as I can, can he!?" She growled as she thrusted harder, and deeper. Playing with my g spot as her thumb rubbed my clit.

I shook my head vigorously. "No!" I let out. My mouth felt dry and I felt like I was seeing stars as she put a third finger in.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed about to orgasm. Three more hard deep thrusts as she bit on my neck, I started to orgasm, screaming her name repeatedly. That was the hardest I ever came in my life.

"He wouldn't know how to make you orgasm like that now would he?"

I shook my head weakly. "No.. nobody can.. only you." I whispered, putting all my weight on her.

She carried me all the way to our bedroom, put me down on the bed, and got me a glass of water from the kitchen. I chugged it all and handed the glass back to her as she put it down on the night stand. Alex took off my flats as I let out a lazy thank you and felt myself falling asleep.

Then she laughed. "That was only round one baby girl." My eyes shot open as I saw here straddling me and taking off her top and bra, making her breast finally spill out, her nipples begging for attention. My adrenaline was pumping once again as I am now fully awake.

She reached down to my ear and whispered. "I'm going to fuck you till you ache for days.." I saw her hand reach for our kink drawer and then that's when I knew I was completely done for.