Chapter 5: Saving W.D. Gaster

y/n pov

I walked back to Sans and Papyrus' house. Once I arrived, I walked back behind the house, seeing a door that leads to a lab. Once in the lab, I see a machine.

y/n: I hope this works.

I turned on the machine. It created a portal for me to go through. I walked through it. When I got inside, all he sees is darkness, darkness everywhere. I walked around, trying to find Gaster. As I walked, I see a familiar figure from earlier. I walked towards him. He turned to see me.

Gaster: 🕈☟✡ ✌☼☜ ✡⚐🕆 ☟☜☼☜✍ (WHY ARE YOU HERE?)

y/n: I'm here to get you out, you are my father, my creator.

Gaster: ❄☟✌☠😐 ✡⚐🕆 ✡📭☠📬📬📬 (THANK YOU Y/N...)

We walk through the portal to the lab at Sans and Papyrus' house. The door opens to reveal Sans just got here.

Sans: hey y/n, gaster...

He soon realized that we are here.

Sans: y/n, gaster!

Gaster: Hey Sans.

Sans: how are you here?

Gaster: y/n got me out of the void.

Sans: well, it's good to see you again g.

Gaster: Same to you too Sans.

Timeskip

I was sitting on top of Sans and Papyrus' house, watching everyone welcome Gaster back. I just sat there, watching. I stood up and teleported into Sans and Papyrus' house. With Gaster's return, they started to try to find other ways to destroy the barrier, without using human souls. So what's next?

To be continued...

a/n: I originally made this longer, but I thought I should leave all of the main antagonist a secret till later.