Prologue: Another Human, But Not in the Right Place.

3rd person pov

???: There is a prophecy, a prophecy about an 'angel' that has seen the surface will descend to the underground, and will lead all of us to freedom. But Asgore, you know that only a soul with the strength equivalent to seven human souls can destroy the barrier.

Asgore: Yes, I know that...

Present Day
y/n pov

I stood above the hole to the underground, ready to jump. Everyone up here on the surface treats me like a monster. Hell, if I survive the fall, the monsters might think I'm one of them if I really am a monster. I jump to the underground. Once I hit the ground, everything went black. When I open my eyes, I'm in a black void. In the distance, there is a dark figure. I can't really tell who are what it is. All of the sudden, I heard a noise that makes my head hurt. In front of me is something I don't recognize.

YOU CAN'T DIE NOW... YOU'RE STILL NEEDED Y/N. STAY DETERMINED...

y/n: (What the hell...?)

Timeskip
3rd person pov

y/n woke up in a dark room.

y/n: Am I dead...?

y/n sat up and tried to walk.

Meanwhile

In the kitchen was Toriel, Frisk, and Chara. Frisk and Toriel is making Butterscotch Cinnamon Pie for y/n while Chara is eating a chocolate bar.

Toriel: Chara, can you go see if the young man is awake?

As soon as she said those words, they heard a crash from the room that y/n was in.

y/n: Fuck!!!

Chara: He's awake.

Toriel: Can you go help him?

With y/n

y/n: (Guess I am alive... Damn... I think I broke my leg in the fall...)

As y/n tries to get up, Chara is walking towards the room y/n is in.

Chara: (Why is y/n here? I thought he wasn't in this timeline.)

y/n pov

As I was on the ground, I can hear someone coming towards the room I'm in. The door opens to reveal a girl wearing a green sweater with a yellow stripe in the middle. Her hair is light brown. What I notice the most is that her eyes are red. She held out her hand, offering to help me up, which I accepted. She helped me up and put my arm around her shoulder. She then started walking, leading me to another room. She set me down at a table with 3 chairs. Just then, a goat monster and another human that looks similar to the other human that helped me came out of the kitchen, with pie. The goat monster set down a plate with pie in front of me. I just stare at it.

Goat Monster: Go ahead and eat it. It's Butterscotch Cinnamon Pie.

I grabbed a fork, took a piece of the slice of pie and ate it. It's delicious...

y/n: Thank you...

Goat Monster: Your welcome. I'm Toriel, this is Frisk, the one that helped you is Chara. What's your name?

y/n: My name is y/n...

Toriel: What brings you to the underground?

I stopped eating the pie after she asked that question.

y/n: It's personal.

The girl named Frisk looks worried for some reason. The strange thing is, I feel like I know Frisk and Chara somehow.

Frisk pov
Flashback

We just brought y/n back to Toriel's house. Chara and I are talking about what's going.

Frisk: Chara, I thought you said he wasn't in this timeline.

Chara: I thought that when we met Sans and Papyrus, he wasn't there, but was there in the last timeline.

Frisk: Then why is he here?

Chara: I don't know... I just hope he doesn't remember anything from the last timeline.

Flashback End

Is he here to get revenge for what we put him through in that timeline?

y/n: So what am I suppose do now? Sit around and wait for my broken leg to heal?

Frisk: (He does seem to be a lot more depressed in this timeline though...)

Toriel: I can heal your leg right now if you want.

y/n: Sure, go ahead...

Timeskip
y/n pov

It's been a couple days since I've been here in the underground. After Toriel healed my leg, I was able to walk around, but since I had nothing to do, I stayed in the room I was staying in. As I was laying on my bed, I heard a knock at the door. I got up and open the door to reveal Frisk.

y/n: Hey Frisk... What do you want?

Frisk: I was just wondering if you want to go to Snowdin with me and Chara.

y/n: (Snowdin? That sounds familiar...)

Frisk: We'll even introduce you to Sans and Papyrus.

y/n: (Sans and Papyrus...?)

My head started to hurt, images of two different skeletons came into mind. One was taller the other, he was wearing some kind of armor, along with a red cape. The other one is wearing a blue hoodie, black shorts, and slippers.

Flashback???

Papyrus?: HEY y/n, YOU DONE WITH YOUR PUZZLES?

Other Flashback???

Sans?: hey y/n, you want anything from grillby's?

Flashbacks End

Frisk: You alright y/n?!

y/n: Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little lightheaded... (What the hell is going?)

To Be Continued...

a/n: I almost forgot to mention, in this timeline, all the monsters are already friends with Frisk (including Asgore), and Asriel is still a flower.