Chapter 1: Meeting Sans & Papyrus. Old Memories?

a/n: Hey guys, even though I want to know what is going on with Wattpad, I just want to get this story updated.

y/n pov

We just arrived at Snowdin. For some reason, this place feels so familiar. I started walking through Snowdin. The young monsters are running around, having fun. The adult monsters were just walking around and talking to one another. I soon came across a big house. It haves two mailboxes in front of it. One of them is full of junk mail, the other one has nothing in it.

y/n: (How could I remember this place if I've never been here before?)

Frisk: You alright y/n?

y/n: Yeah, I'm alright.

Chara pov

We walked up to the house the smiling comedian and his brother. Frisk knocked on the door. The one to open the door, was Papyrus.

Papyrus: WHY HELLO FRISK AND CHARA! I SEE YOU BROUGHT A NEW FRIEND! COME ON IN! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL MAKE YOUR NEW FRIEND SOME OF MY FAMOUS SPAGHETTI!

Papyrus then ran into the kitchen. y/n looked around, as if he was here before. Was Frisk right? Does he remember?

y/n pov

I walked towards a rock, it has sprinkles all over it. I heard the door from upstairs open and close. I look towards the stairs to see another skeleton walking down from the stairs. He looks like the one from the vision. He's Sans.

Sans: hey Frisk, Chara. what brings you he-

He stopped as soon as he saw me. He seems surprised to see me. Does he know who I am.

Sans: um, hey... what's your name?

y/n: The name is y/n.

Sans: Frisk, Chara, can I talk to you somewhere private.

Frisk pov

Sans led me and Chara where we can talk in private.

Sans: how did you find him...

Chara: We found him in the Ruins.

Sans: does he remember anything from the previous timeline?

Frisk: We're not sure...

Sans: why did you bring him here?

Chara: It was Frisk's idea.

Frisk: I thought it was a good idea to bring him here since, he's...

y/n pov

I was looking around the living room. Everything I saw looks so familiar. Soon Papyrus, came out of the kitchen with a plate of spaghetti.

Papyrus: HERE YOU GO HUMAN! HAVE A TASTE OF THE SPAGHETTI FROM I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS!

He set the plate down in front of me. I tried a taste of the spaghetti. I never tasted anything this bad, but it tastes so familiar...

Papyrus: DO YOU LIKE IT?

y/n: Yes, it tastes really good, but I'm not really hungry right now.

Papyrus: I UNDERSTAND HUMAN!

Frisk, Chara, and Sans came back from where they were.

y/n: Hey, what did you three talk about?

Sans: it's nothing...

Timeskip

It's now nighttime, Frisk called Toriel and asked if we can stay overnight. Toriel said yes obviously. As I lay on the floor of the living room, I can't shake the feeling of being here before. I want to know what's going on. I eventually close my eyes.

Dream/Flashback???

I was walking through Snowdin, everyone was doing the same thing they ever do, be happy. I soon reached the home of the Skele Bros. But something is different, instead of two mail boxes in front, there was three. I walked inside without knocking the door. I sat down on the couch and started to watch f/s (favorite show). Soon Papyrus walked in.

Papyrus: HEY y/n, YOU DONE WITH YOUR PUZZLES?

y/n: Yes, Paps. I'm done with my puzzles. I bet you'll find them puzzling chilling.

Papyrus: OH GREAT, YOUR TURNING INTO SANS... I'LL HEAT UP SOME SPAGHETTI FOR YOU!

y/n: Hey Papyrus, what washes up on tiny beaches?

Papyrus: OH NO...

y/n: Microwaves.

Timeskip

Sans got back from his shift. I was still watching TV.

Sans: hey y/n, you want anything from grillby's?

y/n: You just got back.

Sans: i know.

y/n: Well, would like f/f.

Sans: okay.

I was happy, my life seems so different. Is this a memory? No, if it was, Papyrus and Sans would know me.

Huge Timeskip

I was walking around, I remember where I was going. The waterfall. As I was walking, I heard footsteps behind me. I ran into the woods. 2 dark figures was walking the same way I was. In front of them is Papyrus. I can't hear what he said, but he stretched out his hands, as if he was trying to give them a hug. One of the figures jumped towards him and cut his head off.

Dream/Flashback End

I shot up, awake. I look around to see Frisk and Chara is asleep, Sans and Papyrus is still in their rooms. What the hell is going on? I stood up and walked outside, sitting on the ground. I wonder, what was that? Maybe it's a dream.

???: can't sleep?

I turn around to see Sans.

y/n: Hey...

Sans: is something wrong? you can tell me anything y/n.

y/n: I remember things that would seem impossible to have happen.

Sans look at me, as if he knows exactly what I'm talking about.

y/n: I'm not sure if they are memories, or what it is.

Sans: tell me.

y/n: I... I remember there was a time where I lived here in the underground, with you and Papyrus.

Sans: what was the last thing you remember?!

y/n: I remember, Papyrus, having his head cut off, and turn to dust. What's going on Sans?

To be continued...