Chapter 3: The Genocide Run

y/n pov

I was at my station, laying back, listening to f/s (favorite song). Just then Papyrus arrive at my station.

Papyrus: HEY y/n!

y/n: Yo Paps. What's going on?

Papyrus: ME AND SANS JUST ENCOUNTERED 2 HUMANS! AND I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL CAPTURE THEM!

y/n: That's cool.

Papyrus: SO y/n, DID YOU SET YOUR PUZZLES? THE LAST YOU SAID YOU DID, YOU DIDN'T REALLY DO ANYTHING!

y/n: But I BONE know what to do.

Papyrus: GREAT... YOU'RE TURNING INTO SANS BY THE DAY...

y/n: What? Am I not that HUMERUS?

Papyrus: UGH!!! JUST MEET US AT SNOWDIN WHEN THE HUMANS GETS THERE SO WE CAN CAPTURE THEM, AND I'LL JOIN THE ROYAL GUARD!

???: and everyone will make SKULLtures of you.

We turn to see none other than Sans.

Papyrus: WHY DO YOU 2 PLEAGUE MY LIFE WITH PUNS?

Papyrus then walked off.

y/n: So what's up Sans?

Sans: y/n, whatever you do, stay away of the humans. no matter what, you must stay away from them.

y/n: Okay, but why?

Sans: just trust me.

y/n: Fine.

Timeskip

I just got back to Snowdin. As I walk through Snowdin, I noticed everyone was gone. I look ahead of me to see Papyrus was walking into the fog. I started to follow him. As I followed him, I heard footsteps walking behind me. I jump into the forest. Soon two figures walk past. It was them, the humans. One of them is wearing a blue sweater with 2 purple stripes and her hair is brown. The other one is wearing a green sweater with a yellow stripe. They both stopped when they saw... Papyrus... Papyrus talked to them, trying to change them. Soon one of them jumped towards him and cut his head off. Papyrus soon turned to dust in front of my eyes. The two humans then left. I walked towards Papyrus' dust and got on my knees. I started crying.

Sans: y/n, what happened? where's paps?

I just shook my head no. Sans soon knows what happened and teleported off, trying to find the humans.

Timeskip

I was walking through the Waterfall, trying to find Undyne and tell what happened and get her help. As I was walking, a monster kid was running, crying. Wait, it's MK from Snowdin! What is he doing here!? MK soon tripped.

y/n: MK! What happened!?

MK: The humans are fighting Undyne... And they are winning...

I instantly ran off to the battle. When I got there, it was too late. I see the humans are now walking away. In front of me was dust, not only dust, but Undyne's remains...

To be continued...

a/n: I can't believe it! 3 parts in one day! In the next part you'll fight Frisk and Chara at...

Judgement Hall!!!

Also, I want to know how you guys like this story so far.