Chapter 8: Straw Hats Reunited!

Jade-
Two years passed. I rode out with Hancock and Luffy. "Oh...I almost forgot!! Jade...join my crew." Luffy said.
"Luffy...are you sure?" I asked.
"I'm asking, aren't I?" Luffy answered.
I smiled. "Ok!" I said.
Luffy and I celebrated with each other. We got to the archipelago. We said bye to the Kuja Pirates.
"So, we just follow the slip." I said.
Luffy nodded. "Hey you two!" Ace exclaimed.
"Ace!!!" Luffy shouted.
I smiled as they gripped hands. "You've... definitely gotten stronger Luffy!" Ace shouted, strained.
"Y-Yeah! You too!" Luffy exclaimed.
I laughed at the two. Ace had his long, shaggy hair clipped in the back. His hat hung on his back. He wore a red capri jacket with black on the collar and on the ends of the capri jacket, the jacket was tucked into his light blue jeans with a gold chain that ran from his belt loop to his left pocket, he had black boots, and his chest had a paint splatter-shaped scar from being hit by Akainu's magma.
Luffy still had his signature straw hat. He wore a red capri sleeved flail top with gold buttons, blue shorts, a yellow belt, his sandals, and he had an "X" scar on his chest from Akainu.
I wore my blue bandana that was long and tied on the side. I wore a white bra, two necklaces, a black chocker, white wrap around my forearms and part of my hands, a brown belt with a black belt buckle, black leather pants, I had pockets on my belt, a wrench in my belt, a big brown pocket that covered the side of my right thigh, my katana blade in it's sheath, my bisentō on my back, and I had on black boots. The brand mark on my back showed as well as the star-shape scar from Akainu. My hair was cut short and I had bandages all over my body like usual.
Ace's jaw dropped upon seeing me. I had seven tattoos. One on my left shoulder that was a circle with a baby blue air symbol, a blue water symbol, a brown earth symbol, and a red, orange and yellow fire symbol on the four "corners" of the circle. Bellow the circle in rainbow-ish colored cursive writing. It read: "Held by the Earth. Moved by the Moon. Sparked by the Sun. Swayed by the Sea. She was a force to be reckoned with," one tattoo was a dragon head on my shoulder blade, one around my left bicep that was a tidal wave, one around my right bicep that was a rose vine, one on my left wrist that was the Pisces constellation and the word underneath it in cursive writing, one wrapped around my left forearm that was a full dragon, and one wrapped around my right arm that was a Timber Wolf.
"Wow." Ace said.
I laughed at his reaction. "It's ok, right?" I asked.
"Yeah...just perfect." Ace said.
Luffy tilted his head. "That's creepy." Luffy said, and then they started yelling at each other. I laughed.
I knocked them both on the noggin. "You three are the last to arrive, everyone else went shopping and then got on the ship." Shakky said.
"Yeah, you three better hurry up." Rayleigh said.
"Yes! Jimbei is waiting on us, and I have a question for him." Luffy said.
"I'm pretty sure I can guess." Ace and I said in sync, waving our hands in front of our faces.
Luffy laughed and we walked to the ship. "Luffy!!!" Everyone shouted.
"Hey guys!!!" Luffy shouted.
"Ace, long time no see. How you been?" A blonde guy with a swirly eyebrow asked.
"I've had better days! I'm glad to be alive though!" Ace exclaimed.
"Oh yeah, Ace is one of our new crew members." Luffy said.
"Yep." Ace said.
A green haired swordsman laughed. "Good, someone that can actually keep up with me when I'm drinking booze." He said.
"Is that a challenge, Moss-Head?" The blonde asked.
"If you want to make it one, No. 7." The green haired one asked.
"Oh yeah!!" The blonde shouted.
"Sanji, please don't...you'd lose." A long nosed man said, waving his hand in front of his face.
"You said 'members.' Who else is there?" A reindeer asked.
I winked and put up a peace sign in front of my face. "Hi!" I said.
"A-A-A-A...GIRL!!!" The blonde, shouted and his nose bled so much he wen flying with a heart in his eye.
"Umm..." I started.
"Sanji!! That's a lot of blood!" The reindeer screamed.
"Don't mind him, he's always like that. Usually it's less terrifying." The long nosed man said.
"Luffy, who is she?" The green haired one asked.
"Oh!! This is Jade! She's our other new crew mate! She really helped me and Ace out and I've known her since I was seven!" Luffy shouted.
"Yeah." I said.
"I'm Nami!" An orange haired girl said.
"I'm Robin." A black haired girl said.
"I'm Usopp!" The long nosed man said.
"My name is Chopper!" The reindeer shouted.
"I'm Franky!" The cyborg said, striking a pose that made me laugh.
"I am the dead and skeletonized Brook. May I see...your panties?" He asked.
"No way you pervert!" Ace shouted, kicking the skeleton.
I laughed hard and so did Luffy.
"Take it easy Ace, he's a skeleton. I'm Zoro." The swordsman said. "The curly eyebrow pervert is Sanji." Zoro said.
"What did you say Moss Head!" Sanji shouted.
"You heard me, idiot." Zoro said, and they started fighting.
I laughed. "Man...those two haven't changed one bit." Luffy said.
"Look who's talking." Usopp said.
Luffy laughed. "Alright guys. Let's go to Fishman Island!" Luffy shouted.
"Yeah!!!" They all cheered
"Luffy...I wish you would have told me we would have three beautiful ladies on this ship!!!!" Sanji exclaimed, shooting off again.
"Sanji! You need rehab, you've been more girl crazy than usual." Chopper said.
I laughed. "What happened in two years man! Sanji, stay with us!" Usopp shouted.
"Zoro, just call him a name. It worked last time." Robin said.
"No!! He needs rehab!" Chopper shouted.
I was laughing so hard. This was going to be fun.