Chapter 5: Big Time Rookies

Jade-
  I liked staying informed, so I read the newspapers. 'Luffy sure is making a name for himself.' I thought.
  "Straw Hat-ya?" Law asked.
  "Mmm-hmm. Says here he had his sniper shoot through the flag of the World Government on Enis Lobby." I said.
  "I can't have Straw Hat-ya upstaging me. How do you one up that?" Law asked.
  "How about taking on the Celestial Dragons, Impel Down, or Navy HQ?" I asked.
  "Hmm...or we can take down the admirals-ya." Law said.
  "You think your Op-Op Fruit is up for the task?" I asked.
  "Yeah." Law said.
  "I'll follow you, captain." I said.
  Law smiled. We got to an island and Kuma appeared. "I didn't know a warlord would be here-ya." Law said.
  I was on a lawn chair laying down. "Do I need to step in?" I asked.
  "If you wouldn't mind." Law said.
  I jumped up out of my chair and flipped my hair. I put a piece of gum in my mouth, put a single earbud in my ear, and cranked up the music. I noticed something about Kuma... something off.
  I popped a bubble and ran into action. I used my Armament Haki coated bisentō and stabbed through him. "Leaf Storm." I said, wrapping him in it and dicing him into pieces.
  "Jade!" Law shouted.
  "Relax, it's not Kuma! As I suspected, it's a Pacifista." I said.
  "How do you know these things?" I asked.
  "My uncle is the Fleet Admiral of the navy...I know things." I said.
  "Hey!" Admiral Kizaru shouted.
  "We got someone's attention." Law said.
  "You got...everyone's attention." Admiral Akainu said.
  "Even mine, and I was sleeping." Admiral Aokiji said.
  "Some how you two have managed to cause trouble as a crew of two. I don't know how that's possible, but it ends now." Akainu said, shooting magma.
  I shot water and turned it to rock. I dodged as it landed behind me. "Huh?" Akainu asked.
  I smirked, and Law and I charged at the admirals and clashed.
I wrapped them in a whirlwind and they hit the ground. "Room." Law said, and he put them in a gigantic dome.
He mixed and matched their bodies and then put them back together. He made open frisbees and tossed them at the admirals. I lifted my hand and shot a water blast at them.
We sent them flying. "Let's jet-ya." Law said.
"You need a bigger crew." I said.
"That's become apparent." Law said, and we began to collect crew members. We made a huge splash as the Heart Pirates. I got the newspaper and read it. My eyes widened at what I saw. 'Ace has been...captured by the Navy by Blackbeard and is being held at Impel Down.' I thought.
We made it to Sabaody Archipelago.
"That's...Trafalgar Law and his crew the Heart Pirates." A person said.
"That's Jade right? She's a hot chick, but they say she's even scarier than Captain Law!" Someone said.
"Something bothering you?" Law asked.
I showed him the newspaper. "Ace...he got taken to Impel Down." I said.
"Please tell me that this isn't heading to where I think it's heading." Law said.
"They're going to publicly execute him at Marineford." I said.
Law looked at me. "I have to penetrate the Navy somehow." I said.
"Umm..." Law started.
"Shh, I'm thinking." I said.
"Never mind." Law said.

Ace-
I was chained to the walls with Sea Prism Stone. My ankles were chained as I sat criss crossed and I was barefoot.
They chained Jimbei back up to the wall. "Jimbei...they rough you up?" I asked.
"Nothing I can't handle." Jimbei said. "Ace... how do you do it?" Jimbei asked.
"I'm thinking about the people I care about. Namely Luffy." I said.
"No special someone?" Jumbei asked.
"Well...there is a girl. Luffy, Sabo, and I used to run around with her in the East Blue. She was something. Not only was she strong...but she was beautiful too. I like her...a lot. But she's been a ghost for seven years. I fell like I'm chasing my tail...but somehow I know she's alive. I've seen her a couple times. I'm sure. So I'm holding out hope that maybe before I die...I can at least see her again." I said.
"Sounds like you really like this woman." Jimbei said.
"Her name is Jade...like the green gem jadeite. You'd be close friends...I'm sure." I said.
Jimbei chuckled. "You got the love bug bad kiddo." Jimbei said.
I chuckled a bit. "Yeah." I said, looking up.

Jade-
We walked to the auction house and my eyes widened. I grabbed Law's arm...hard. "Why are we here, Law?" I asked.
"Ow!! Geez!! That hurts-ya." Law said.
"Why!?" I asked, gripping tighter.
"Just to watch." Law said.
I let go. "You enjoy watching those people get sold into slavery. I'll wait outside." I said.
"It couldn't be that horrible. It's people buying people." Law said.
I punched him and he flew through the ground. "Don't say that unless you know exactly what they do!" I said.
He stood up. "Sorry-ya. I over stepped. We'll be out in a while." Law said.
I shook my head and looked at the newspaper. 'Ace...' I thought.
There was a ruckus in the auction house and I saw Luffy, Kid, and Law come outside and all the navy officers. Then...everyone else came out. They split up and began to fight elsewhere. I saw the real Kuma.
"Kuma!" I said.
He looked to me came over. "You're mom and dad say hello." Kuma said.
I smiled. "Kuma, can you do me a favor?" I asked.
"What?" Kuma asked.
"Use your Paw-Paw Fruit to split the Straw Hats up so they can get stronger. As they are now...they don't stand a chance in the New World. I'll explain it to Luffy, but...I need you to use your Paw-Paw fruit on me and get me into Navy HQ at Marineford." I said.
Kuma nodded. He sent me to a ship headed for Marineford and I hid in the cargo. 'I'll be waiting...Luffy.' I thought.