Chapter 2: Rebel At Heart

Jade-
I cleaned up the treehouse and then I looked at Trista and Bree as they slept. I smiled and then went into town as it stormed lightly.
I had been trying to find a home for us...but nothing ever panned out. I sighed and went back to the tree house.
Days passed and as usual Luffy, Ace and Sabo had been causing trouble. I was doing the dishes in the treehouse. "Jade!!!!" Dadan screamed.
I poked my head out the window. "Yeah?" I asked, wearing the same blue bandana on my head that was long and tied on the side.
"Please!!! They've done it again!!! This time all three!!" Dadan shouted.
I blew my hair out of my face and pursed my lips. "Sheesh...those boys." I muttered. "Yeah, give me a sec!" I shouted. "Bree, you're in charge." I said, and I grabbed my bisentō and spun it.
I wore a white strapless and sleeveless top that covered only my boobs, a tank topped green half vest, white wrap around my forearms, a necklace, a white chocker, a green mini skirt with a knife holder on it and a knife in the holder, sandy brown knee-highs socks, and brown boots.
"Alright Dadan, where did you last see them?" I asked.
"In their treehouse." She said.
I nodded. I walked to their treehouse and climbed up it. I looked around for clues and I didn't find one. I sighed. I shapeshifted into a Timber Wolf and sniffed around. I got their scent and then I charged out.
I ran and got to where their scent was the strongest. I heard their screaming, mostly Luffy's screaming.
The place was burning, and I shapeshifted into myself. I shot water at the place and put out the fire.
I used the knife to cut them free. They were suspended in the air, so they all hit their butts on the floor. I heard someone and the boys screamed. I dodged his fist, spun my pole, and struck the guy's gut. He coughed up spit and blood and collapsed. More guys came and I dodged all of them with ease. I took them all down and I shapeshifted into a werewolf-sized Timber Wolf.
I gestured to them with my hand and they all three got on. Naturally, Luffy fell asleep and Sabo too.
Ace had his arms folded over his chest and his feet crossed. He was awake and silent. To be honest, he made my heart flutter every time I was around him. I had the biggest crush on him.
"I just want to apologize for Dadan making you save us...and...also...for us getting into trouble in the first place." Ace said.
  I pat his cheek as a way to say: "It's ok."
Ace blushed and that made me blush. I dropped them off at the Mountain Bandits' place so they could say "hi" to Dadan. I shapeshifted into an eagle and flew off to the treehouse.
I landed on a branch and shapeshifted back into my human form. It was late and I was hoping Bree had gotten Trista to bed.
I smiled as Trista slept on Bree's lap. Bree was asleep and leaned back on the reclining couch we stole.
I began humming a soft tune as I carried the two to bed. (Melody of My Immortal by: Evanescence takes over and plays).
I began singing the song. I covered them up and they were cuddling their one single stuffed animal they had available. I walked out and sat on the roof of the pirate ship themed treehouse.
I finished singing the song. "That was...umm, unexpected." Ace said.
"Ace!" I shouted, my cheeks red as crap. I covered my blushing face. "What are you doing here?" I asked, recomposing myself.
"Oh! That! Right! I came to formally apologize." Ace said.
I smiled, and swung down. "Honestly, it's ok. I like a little action-adventure." I said.
Ace smiled. "Is it ok to go on a walk?" Ace asked.
I nodded. The night was nice and cool and we walked in comfortable silence. All until we were interrupted by a group of forest black market merchants.
"These two will sell nicely. Especially the boy, the son of Gol D. Roger...the King of Pirates! I know a lot of people that want to get even with him." The merchant said.
Ace visibly got angry. "Enough! I don't care who is who's son! I respect the hell out of Gold Roger!! He's the King of Pirates, a beacon of all pirates!!" I shouted, Ace visibly calmed down and looked at me.
"You little! Grab 'em both." He said.
"Hell will freeze over before I let you take either of us." I said, coating my bisentō in Armament Haki.
I spun the bisentō and fought them all off. Ace helped and we high fived after. We had taken down all of them.
  We sat by the lake. "I had no clue you were the son of the King of Pirates." I said.
  "It's not something I go announcing to people...so I don't know how they knew." Ace said.
  "I can't blame you for not embracing it. There are a lot of people that spit at his pictures and names, but I know in the pirate world...he's a well respected man." I said.
  "How do you know that?" Ace asked.
  "My mom is one of the Seven Warlords. She's the captain of a pirate crew called the Silver Wolf Pirates. Her crew is all women and she has a devil fruit power. She even has a Sea King named Rosebud pulling her ship." I said.
"What about your dad?" Ace asked.
"Don't know much about him, other than that he's a big-name leader of the Revolutionary Army." I said.
"Wow..." Ace started. "Oh, by the way...I've been meaning to ask you something." Ace said.
"What's that?" I asked.
"Why are you always covered in bandages?" Ace asked.
"Oh, this? I always get hurt, doesn't matter how...I just do. It also has to do with my tinkering habit. I like to tinker with parts and create new things. They always work, but I hurt myself when I'm building them. I also get hurt fighting the merchants and rabid, wild animals." I said.
"So...you ate a Zoan-Logia-type devil fruit?" Ace asked.
"Mmm-hmm." I said.
We got up and walked to our places. Ace of course walked me to mine and then went to his.
I went to sleep. Days passed and Luffy told me all about what the three of them had been doing. It made me laugh as he ate the food I cooked and explained.
Something happened, and I hadn't seen Luffy, Ace, or Sabo anywhere for a few days. It concerned me, and then word came from the mountain bandits about what happened to Grey Terminal.
One day, everyone gathered at the docks to greet the Celestial Dragon that was coming to our kingdom.
I didn't go and stayed at the treehouse. I helped the mountain bandits take care of Luffy, Ace, and Dadan after what happened.
The Celestial Dragon got to the forest area, and even the mountain bandits bowed. I watched from a tree.
Trista and Bree were casually walking and laughing as they brought back groceries. "Stop right there, bow!" He demanded.
"No. You're not the boss of us." Bree said.
The Mountain Bandits began to panic. The Celestial Dragon cracked his whip. Bree shielded Trista, and then I jumped down and lifted my arm. The whip wrapped around my arm and I closed my eye as it stung. "What?" He asked.
"Hands off pal." I said, chewing my gum my hand on my hip.
"Do you know who I am?" He asked.
I blew a bubble and then popped it. "Yeah, so what? I don't care who you are, no one...and I mean no one hurts my sisters. I'm not afraid of you." I said.
"Yeah right everyone fears us!" He said.
I snapped my finger and electricity zapped him. "Come on." I said.
Bree waved to the Celestial Dragon and Trista stuck her tongue out.

Ace-
My eyes were practically bulging out of my skull. I couldn't, for the life of me, believe what I just saw. "Damn that girl! She's a rebel just like her parents." Dadan said. "What am I going to do with you kids." Dadan said.

Jade-
Night came and they slept. I wasn't sad for Sabo, because something told me he was still alive. I didn't know how, or why...but I had a sneaking feeling he was.
A few years passed and then the island came under siege by pirates. We ran and my Aunt Kathryn came that day. She had finally found us and did paperwork to take us in. She was my dad's sister.
The pirates attacked so she had to stay on the sea. The pirates corralled everyone in the town and held us at gun point. I held my sisters tightly. They pillaged and plundered everywhere.
I put my hands in the ground and used my power to create a massive earthquake that made the ground come up and attack them. Makino held Bree and Trista. I flicked my wrist and wrapped them in wind. They screamed and I tossed them into the ground. I spun the bisentō and hit the ground with the end of it.
I put a piece of gum in my mouth, put a single earbud into my ear and turned my music up. I stuck my phone in my belt. I smirked, blew a bubble, popped a bubble, and egged them on with a gesture of my hand. "Let's dance." I said, wrapping my bisentō in Armament Haki.
They charged at me and I lankily dodged using Observation Haki, all while I was attacking.
I got through them all, spun my bisentō, and slammed it into the ground. They all fell, but more and more came. There was no end to them. I got knocked down and pinned down by the captain. "Tell you what, you're powerful as hell. I'll stop harming this island and everyone on it. All in exchange for you coming with me." He said.
I stopped my music, put the bisentō on my back, and put my hands up. They chained my ankles and wrists. Bree and Trista were held by Makino and held each other. "Big sis..." Trista started.
"I'll be fine, behave for Aunt KK, alright?" I asked.
Bree and Trista nodded, tears in their eyes. I smiled. "Don't worry, I'll be fine!" I shouted and they smiled back, waving.
That was a lie, there was no way that I was gonna be 'fine.'