Chapter 4: Alabasta

Ace-
I was on Alabasta Island tracking down Teech because he had just killed a crew member. Then I saw someone at the corner of my eye that looked familiar. "Jade?" I whispered, and I tried to get a closer look. The girl saw me and walked away.
"Huh?" I asked, and I walked after her. "Excuse me! Sorry! Pardon!" I exclaimed, over and over again.
I held my hat and sighed. "Damn...I lost her. But, I'm certain that, that was her." I said.
I smiled, relieved. "Good, I'm glad she's alive." I said, pulling my hat on, and then I walked off.

Luffy-
We were sprinting through town, running from Smokey and the Navy. "Man!! This place is swarming with marines!" Nami shouted.
They were on our tails. There was a fire blast and I looked. "Ace!!" I shouted.
"Luffy, get going. I'll handle this." Ace said.
"Haha!" I exclaimed.
"Who is he?" Sanji asked.
"He's my older brother, Ace." I said.
"Older brother!?" They all asked.
I laughed, holding my straw hat.
I ran backwards holding my hat watching their fight as we all ran. I ran into an alleyway, and was separated from my crew. "Huh? Now I somehow got separated." I said, looking around.
"Man! I guess it was useless for me to get involved! You can't even get away!" Ace exclaimed.
I laughed. "Ace!! What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I guess this means you didn't get my message in Loguetown. Figures." Ace said.
We gripped hands and arm wrestled until the barrel broke and we laughed. "You've gotten stronger in three years Luffy." Ace said.
"You too! And you got a devil fruit!" I shouted.
Ace chuckled. "Yeah. Hey Luffy, why don't you join me and Whitebeard? Of course, your friends can come too." Ace said.
"No." I said.
Ace laughed. "You haven't changed a bit." Ace said, sipping some water. He tossed it to me.
"You either, other than the devil fruit." I said, chugging the water.
"Don't drink it all!!!" Ace shouted.
I laughed again. "Sheesh, what a royal pain in my ass." Ace said, rustling up my hair.
I laughed. "Ace, come meet my crew." I said.
"Alright, alright. I want to thank them anyway. But, it can't be too long." Ace said.
I nodded. "Got it." I said.
"By the way, do you remember that girl that we used to run around with back when we were kids?" Ace asked, as we walked.
"Jade?" I asked.
"Yeah." He said.
"What about her?" I asked.
"I swear I saw her here." Ace said.
I looked at him seriously. "Ace...that's not funny." I said.
"No, Luffy! I'm serious." Ace said.
"Mmm...you sure you don't just miss her? I mean, you really liked her." I said.
"Luffy!!!!" Ace shouted, blushing and I laughed.
He punched me. "I'm sorry." I said.
Ace shook his head. "Sheesh." Ace said.
We got to the Going Merry. "First of all, I want to say thank you for taking care of Luffy. I know he can be a real pain. I appreciate it, and I know it's a bit bothersome...but please continue to protect him." Ace said, bowing.
They all smiled and I laughed. "I never would have guessed you two were brothers." Nami said.
"Ace, why are you here?" Zoro asked.
"I'm tracking down a man named Blackbeard. He killed a crew member that I was in charge of and fled. It's the most unforgivable thing, and the only rule Whitebeard has us follow." Ace explained.
"He's also tracking down a girl he likes." I added.
"Luffy!" Ace shouted, blushing and punching me again.
"I'm sorry." Luffy said.
"Grr." Ace growled.
"How long has she been gone?" Vivi asked.
"Seven years." Ace said, pulling his hat off.
"Usually when a girl has been gone for seven years, it's because she doesn't want to be found." Nami said.
"That's the thing, I swear I saw her today." Ace said.
"Ace, if she wants to be found...she'll show up. That's just how ladies work." Sanji said, smoking his cigarette.
"I guess so, where are you guys headed?" Ace asked.
"The palace." Vivi said.
"Ok. I'll tag along with you guys until I get to where I'm going." Ace said.
"Whoo hoo!" I exclaimed in sync with Usopp.
That's what he did.

Jade-
"You ready?" Law asked.
"Sure." I said.
"Did anyone see you?" Law asked.
"Just an old friend." I said.
Law nodded. "As long as it won't affect us." Law said.
"It won't." I said.
"Thanks for joining my crew and helping me track down this guy." Law said.
"No problem, but why do you want to find him?" I asked.
"He's a terrible man...but the Navy trusts him." Law said.
"So it's to prove a point?" I asked.
"It's to get rid of an evil man." Law said.
I smiled. Law found me when I was causing trouble on Whisky Peak and going against some bad people all on my own. "I've always wondered why your bounty was so high." Law said.
"I unconsciously used Conqueror's Haki to free over a million slaves from the Celestial Dragon that had me." I said.
Law nodded, and shut up opting not to bring it up again. "Who was the old friend that made you nostalgic?" He asked.
"Portagas D. Ace." I said, walking away.
"Fire Fist Ace!?" Law asked.
I nodded. Law seemed shocked that I knew Ace. "How close we're you?" Law asked.
"Best friends." I said.
"Damn." Law said.
We got into our positions. The navy officer came out. Law nodded to me. I made the grass grow and tie around the navy officer.
He freaked out as I dragged him. I clasped his mouth shut. Law came over to us. "You know me?" Law asked, and I took the hand off.
"Trafalgar D. Water Law." The officer said.
"If you know me, then you know my partner." Law said.
The guy turned and looked at me. His eyes widened and he was sweating like a pig. "J-J-J Jade Zemlock!" He shouted in fear.
"That's right. Now, here's the deal...if you want to live, you can go admit to you superiors all the heinous crimes you have committed. Or, she snaps you neck. Simple as that." Law said.
"Ok! Ok!" He shouted.
"Good." I said, I let him go and then KO'd him with a punch.
"Was that necessary?" Law asked.
"Not entirely." I said.
Law laughed and we took him to the navy branch there. He explained everything.
The log pose was charged and we moved to the next island.