Our bodies were sweaty and we were breathing heavily. Alec walked in to his en suite office bathroom and he switched the shower on. "Coming?" He asks. I smile and then I join him. We get in to the shower together, we wash each others bodies, our hands exploring each others. We kiss under the running water. Our bodies entwined with each other. We moved in perfect sync. Alec lifted me up again this time his hands were on each of my legs. He thrusted himself in and out lifting me up so our bodies connected in time. I realised how much I could love a man, not just any man. How much I loved Alec Royal. When we had finished we washed each other one last time and then we got out. Alec handed me a towel, I dried myself and got dressed once again. I fixed my hair in the mirror while Alec got dressed. Once we had done he walked over and pecked my lips. "I love you so much Olivia." He says. "I love you too Alec." I smile as I unlock the door. I walk in to the living room while Alec walks in to the kitchen. I sit on the sofa and I switch on the TV. I flicked through the channels until I found something half decent. I laid down and curled up in to fetal position, I got the blanket behind me and wrapped myself in to it and I soon fall asleep on the sofa.

"Babe." Alec says lightly shaking me. I yawn and stretch. "Hmm." Was all I managed to say. "Do you want me to bring your breakfast in here?" He asks. I nod. "Okay." He smiles. He walks out and I sit up. Summer came in with a smile on her face. "Good morning." She says. "Good morning sweetie." I say smiling at her. "Dad said we can eat our breakfast in the living room today." She smiles. "Come and join me." I say smiling at her. She sits next to me. "How did you sleep?" I ask her. "It was nice." She smiles. "That's good." I say. Jayson walks in. "Good morning." He smiles. "Good morning Jay." I smile at him. "You having breakfast in here too?" I ask. He nods smiling. "Come join us." I say. "Where's Jett?" Jayson asks. "He went with his fathers side of the family." I say. "Oh yeah. He said something about that yesterday." Jayson says, Summer nods. Alec walks in carrying four trays and knifes and forks. He hands them all out, he then brings in the plates two at a time. He sits next to Summer. He puts the tray on his lap and we begin eating. "Thanks dad." They say. "No problem." Alec smiles. "This is nice babe." I smile taking another mouthful. "Thank you." Alec smiles. We finish eating in a comfortable silence. "I'll clean up too." Alec says taking everyone's plates and trays out. I smile. Alec was in the kitchen cleaning. We were in the living room watching TV. "Olivia." Summer says. "Yes sweetie?" I say. "Please can you do my hair?" She asks smiling. "Of course." I say smiling. There was a brush on the table in front of us, she handed it to me. She sat down and I began to brush her hair. Her hair was soft and silky, I gently put it up in to a bun and I used some of Chloe's hair clips to hold the loose strands up. Once I had finished she stood up and looked in the mirror, she smiled proudly then came over and hugged me. "Thank you." She says. "No problem." I smile. "Can I go have a shower?" Jayson asks me. I nod. "Sure the towels are in the cupboard in the kids bathroom." I say. "Before you go up I want to have a quick word." Alec says walking in drying his hands on a tea towel. "That was quick." I say. He smirks. Alec sits on the sofa beside Jett and Summer. "It's been great having you both here. I've really enjoyed it, I know it's a lot of change for you both which is why I don't want you to feel obligated to stay here." Alec says. "What does obligated mean?" Summer asks. "What your dad is trying to say is that he doesn't want you both to feel like you have to stay. He understands that this is a big change and you both obviously miss your mom. So if you guys are ready to go home just tell him, he understands." I say. "I don't want to go home yet." Jayson says. "I don't either." Summer wearily. Alec grins. "Great. You've got clean clothes on the bed and the towel is next to it." Alec smiles. Jayson smiles and nods his head. He stands up and walks out the room. "Your hair looks pretty Summer." Alec swoons, Summer blushes. "Really? Thank you. Olivia did it" She beams proudly. "You look beautiful." He says smiling. Summer looks down at her lap, her cheeks flushed. Alec chuckles nervously. "Sorry if I've embarrassed you." He says rubbing the back of his neck, still nervous. The room went silent for a moment before the phone began to ring. It was Alec's, he stands up and walks out the room. "Speak." He says as he exits the room. "Did my dad mean what he said?" Summer asks looking up at me. "Of course he does Summer, you look beautiful." I say smiling at her. "I like staying here." Summer says. "That's good honey." I say smiling once more. "But, I do miss my mommy." She says looking down at the ground. "Summer, if you want to go home you can, your dad will understand and I'm sure your mommy misses you as well." I say sympathetically. "Maybe I could go? If I go will I see you and dad and my brothers and sister again?" Summer asks sad. "Of course, you can call us whenever you want and I'm pretty sure your dad will love to have you again. So would I. And Chloe. And the boys." I say. She smiles. Jayson walks in wearing a pair of shorts and a shirt. "Are you okay Sum?" He asks as he comes in. Summer nods with a smile. "I want to go home." She says to Jayson. Jayson frowns disappointed "Where's dad?" He asks changing the subject. "He took a call." I say. "Okay." He nods with a smile. "Jay." Summer says a little louder. "I heard you Summer." He snaps. "If you're not ready to go home Jayson you could still stay?" I say smiling at him. Jayson's facial expression changes, he wasn't angry anymore. He relaxes. "Are you sure? Will my dad be okay with that?" He asks. I nod. "Of course. We love having you both here." I say. "Okay Sum, if you wanna go home you can." He shrugs. Alec walks in. "That was your mom actually, I've got to drop Summer off where they are, did you wanna come for the ride Olivia and Jay? I sure could use some company on the way back." Alec says with a smile. "Sure." We both say. "Did you wanna get dressed Summer?" Jayson chuckles. Summer shakes her head. "Let's go!" She says excitedly running towards the door.