Wake up call

Ever woken up in a completely different place to where you think you fell asleep? Try waking up half naked in an abandoned Strip Club on the other side of town with your friends.

"Ugh, my head" This was gonna be a hard hangover recovery.

Wait... where am I? You looked around to see you were behind an empty bar, the shelves were covered in dust and cob webs, the floor boards covered in dry dirt and to top it all off you were half naked.

"AAAHHHHHHHHH" you screamed, which inevitably woke up the others.

"Ugh, five more minutes mom" Patton mumbled into Virgil's neck.

"Get up Patton" Virgil uttered slightly annoyed at the wake up call.

Logan had fallen asleep in his underwear leaning against a metal pole on a tall stage in the center of the room. He stood up and looked around confused.

Roman stumbled out of a side room wearing nothing but a wonky crown and his boxers.

"Where the fuck are we?" You exclaimed to the room of confused men.

Logan sat down in the side of the stage clearly trying to overcome the migrane. As he put his hand down to his side it landed on a piece of paper.

"We're at a strip club on the other side of town, apparently we. Well ... we." Logan spoke.

"We what? Spit it out" Virgil snapped.

"Well we bought it" He finished.

"WHAT!?!?" I screamed in disbelief.

"Could you please stop screaming, we've all got hangovers alright" Roman said with his hands over his ears.

"Sorry guys, but what?...why? HOW? Where did we even get the money?"

"Uhm guys... check the group chat" patton said holding up his phone to show a video of us all leaving home with all our money. Well that answered that question I guess.

"Apparently (Y/N) mentioned a Strip Club as a joke and we all took to the idea."

"Well what the fuck do we do now?" You ask holding your head.

"Well we could start a buisness, none of us have stable jobs and this might just help us" Roman said.

"Where would we find employees?" Logan asked turning to look at the rest of us.

"What if... we perform. Just for now until we can find people to hire. We'll put an add In the paper and online too." Patton suggested.

"You're all crazy, this place is filthy. Not bad but filthy." You retaliated

"We'll fix it up, clean the whole place and buy drinks for the bar. It's all we've got" Virgil said.

"What you need is deceit" Said a mysterious voice.

We all turned in the direction of the door to see none other than the snake himself.

"No, no way. I'm out if he's in" Logan said waving his arms about.

"We could use the extra help" I said slowly.

"Excellent, do we have a deal?"

"Group meeting" Logan exclaimed

We all huddled together around the strip pole as Logan gave us a bunch of boring facts about Biusness and how deciet own a bunch. Boring shit like that ya know.

"Logan he could help lower the bills on this place by decieving the land Lord or whatever" Virgil said with a smirk.

Logan fumbled for words but couldn't find any to oppose Virgil so he pouted and crossed his arms.

"Fine its a deal"

We turned to face deciet, he was leaned against the bar playing with the dust on a wine glass. He turned to face us taking two steps forward.

He extended a hand toward us, "Deal?"

"Deal"