ch2

Humans are fucking stupid. And annoying.

It's been a week since I came up here and everything about this place pisses me the fuck off. The neighborhood, the people, the weather, the mood, this school, everything.

I let my head hit the desk in front of me with a little more force before I place my arms underneath it, but it still doesn't affect me. It would have left a bruise to any human, but not me. 

Oh, yeah, one small shitty detail. I wasn't human. 

Dropped a bomb on you didn't I? And you ask what I am then? Great question. Just fucking great. 

I'm a demon. Yeah, that's right. You know, like the stories you read and the creatures you are supposed to fear? Yup, just like those ones. And the best part is that I actually am from the underworld. Go figure right? 
Humans got onto us for a while and wrote some shit, but as all other things, even the stories died down after years went by. Stupid fucks stopped believing while we wonder around without their knowledge. Anyway, that's another story.

Now you might ask what I am doing here, but I'm gonna stop you right there. There's no need for questions because I'll tell you right now. 

You see, I was minding my own fucking business down under when I came across some very bad, bad guys, worse than me actually. They were giving my dear old daddy some trouble so I took things in my hands and made the problem disappear, literally. 

I do that sometimes, help around I mean. Not in the normal kind of way like taking out the trash or setting the table, but in helping killing other demons. Yeah, simple shit like that, no big deal. 

So, as anyone could expect, I though my father would applaud my stepping up and taking care of the problem for him, dirtying my hands so he didn't have to do, but what I got was the exact opposite. 

He was furious. And if you knew my father, him being furious meant hell on everyone in the underworld because he's the leader, that's why. And him being furious at me meant that all that hell was going to fall on me. Just fucking great. 

Apparently, he didn't want to deal his situation the way I did and after my mother begged and pleaded (don't get me started on that scene), he came to the conclusion that instead of banishing me for good, he was going to teach me a lesson. Right then I knew I was fucked badly so when I heard his order made it even more clear.

He enrolled me in this damn school for three months, among humans and away from my own kind, among idiots that would test my patience every fucking single day. Using my powers was out of the question so that meant I had to control my temper and my anger. 

This was the punishment or the lesson as my father called it. I needed to become better in control of myself. 

Deep down, and I mean deep, deep, deep, then a little more deeper down I knew he was slightly, but just slightly right. My mother often would critique my explosive attitude, my over-reacting and my angry burstings which became quite frequent in the past few years. 

But, because I didn't have a fucking say in this, all I could do was bow to him and except my torture. Three months maybe didn't seem long to you, but to me, they were fucking eternity. Three months with morons that had no idea who was walking around them was just temptation waiting to happen. 

Maybe a bit of fun like unexplained sudden supernatural sightings could make the time pass faster and that was what I was going to do. A little damage here and there never hurt no body, just as long as it didn't reach my father's knowledge I was fine. 

"We meet again." I hear her before I see her and I groan loudly so she can hear how much annoying she is. She told me her name, but I failed to pay attention to it. Not really, I didn't, I just didn't care to know it.