He slowly lifted my chin up, making me get a better view of his eyes that I adored so much. He inched closer, our noses brushing as I felt his minty breath hit the top of my lip. I crushed my lips into his as it moved in sync.

The rest of the afternoon, Harry and I stayed at the park. We snuggled closer together as we both watched the sun set.

"We should start heading back before Liam gets worried and call the cops" Harry chuckled as the both of us got up.

I didn't even notice that we've been at the part for nearly three hours now, It was currently 7:25pm and it was getting quite late.

-

"You look cold" Harry announced as we started walking back towards my house.

It was getting chilly and I was only wearing a top and black leggings. Great.

"No-o, It's fine, were almost back home anyways" I lied.

It  was fucking cold.

"Take my coat" Me insisted as he removed his jacket and placed it on top of my shivering body.

I smiled as he slung his arm around my waist and pulled me closer for warmth.

"You should've brought a jacket before we left" He chuckled as he gently kissed my forehead.

"You told me I didn't need to" I pouted.

I studied his face as he slowly smiled.

"I did that on purpose" He winked

"Did what on purpose?" I asked.

"I told you not to bring a jacket on purpose so I could have an excuse to have you wrapped around my arms" He smirked while hugging me tighter.

HE. IS. SO. CHEEKY.

"Your such a flirt Styles" I giggled.

-

"Where have you two been?" Liam yelled right when Harry and I entered the door.

"We went for a walk while everyone was asleep." Harry shrugged.

"We were awake two hours ago. Where did you guys go?" Louis asked while munching on a apple.

Wait.

People are missing.

"Where's Zayn and Monica?" I questioned.

"They went out to eat dinner or something" Liam shrugged while focusing his gaze on the T.V

"Speaking of dinner, I'm starving" Niall shouted while rubbing his tummy.

"Me too. There's nothing to eat here" Adela announced.

"I'm in for some Nando's, you lads wanna join?" Niall asked as he got up.

"Nahh, we'll pass. We'll just order pizza or something" Louis answered.

"What's Nando's?" Adela asked.

Niall's jaw dropped as he looked at my confused friend.

"Let's go. I'll explain it on the way." Niall cheered as he took Adela by the arm and practically dragged her out.

"Well, that leaves us" I chuckled.

"I'll order the pizza!" Louis cheered as he dashed towards the kitchen.

-

Zayn's P.O.V

After waking up from my short nap at Hannah's flat, I noticed someone sound asleep on my lap. I looked down and saw Monica peacefully asleep.