Bad girl

Smut

Neverland was your home. The Lost boys were your friends. Peter was... well... he was something to you. Peter was extremely possessive of you, at first scaring you and startling you but now you just thought it was a huge turn on and you loved to defy him.
Because of how much you loved defying Peter, he had set out a new rule. His punishments were more harsher, nothing that would hurt you since he did care for you, and you were as he said 'his'.
But it was a punishment that would leave you pleading to him that you're sorry. If you would have know what his new punishment was then you probably would have stayed in line with his rules.
You normally enjoyed breaking his rules because you enjoyed his punishments. Who wouldn't enjoy being bent over Peter Pan's lap? But Peter was a smart boy. He caught on quickly and decided to change the rules.

You however were not so smart. You were getting no reactions from Peter, practically whining for his attention as he talked to Felix across the camp from you. You sat grumpily, pouting in your child like state as you watched him smirk from the vision of you out of the corner of his eye. He knew what he was doing.
You got up, trampling over to the two boys before smiling at Felix. Felix got the hint, walking away as Peter turned to you.
''Is there anything you need, Princess?''He smiled, acting innocent as he cupped your chin.
''Peter''You whined, grabbing onto his forearm and tugging it. You wrapped both your arms around his one arm, pushing it into your body as you practically cuddled it.
Peter simply ignored your state and flashed you a cocky smirk.
''Not now, Love. I have a celebration to start. Maybe tonight''He chuckled before sliding out of your grasp. He leaned down, running his smooth lips against your lobe before whispering ''if you're good''.

You were completely flustered and red, needing something from him now. You were too caught up in your needs to realise that your anger was taking over and making a stupid idea.
You flirtatiously stalked up to the new Lost boy, Eald. You bit your fingertip, giggling as you batted your eyelashes at him. You puckered your lips together, pretending not to notice Peter glaring at you as you got awfully close.

The sound of boots crunching on leaves sounded in your ears before a hot, large hand came clamping around your wrist and tugging you away. You grew excited, watching the angry Peter drag you to his tent, ready to show you you belonged to him and him only.
Only it didn't quite turn out like that.
Peter slammed you up against the wall, his hot breath fanning down you neck as he brushed his lips against the tender skin.
''You wanna play games. Fine''He snarled, his hand trailing up your thigh. You squirmed under his embrace, sighing in pleasure as he started to suck on your neck before bracing your thigh over his waist.
He started to ground his hips against yours, whimpers and pants falling from your mouth as he carefully slid in a finger before pumping it slowly. He watched your face, feeling you tense up around his fingers.
''Peter! I'm gonna-Peter''You breathed out, suddenly shocked when he withdrew. You looked at him shocked, only to see he was smirking. He quickly licked his finger, pulling your dress down and smoothing it out before pecking your cheek before walking out.
''PETER!''You screamed, grabbing his elbow. He swivelled around, pretending to be oblivious to your rage.
''Yes my dear?''He cooed.
''What the hell was that!''You growled.
''Oh? that''He laughed, throwing his head back. His lips curled up as he leaned down and kissed you sweetly. When he pulled back his eyes were dark, full of lust. You knew what that meant.
Peter's eyes were only like that when he was giving you some sort of punishment.
''Since you want to break my rules then you don't get any rewards. You don't get to cum for a week''He whispered, nipping at your earlobe. Your mouth dropped open, dread filling you.
''What! a week! Peter, come on, baby. I'm sorry''You pouted, nuzzling your head into his shoulder as you looked up at him with puppy dog eyes. He wrapped his arms around your back, smiling as he quickly swatted your bum before walking away.
''One week my love, I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to talk to Lost boys who won't know how to make you scream''He laughed, walking out.
***********************************
The last few days had been hell for you. Peter had been toying with you. The first day after you thought he might give in and so you let him tease you, only to do what he did before and withdraw.
He had the same smug smirk on his face. You stopped letting him knowing he was going to only bring you to the edge and then let you go again.
The other days you had tried to help yourself, not even stopping when Peter had walked in.
At first he came in looking exhausted, only to realise he could hear your sweet whimpers.
He froze, turning to look at you. He watched for a moment, finding himself to awe struck to stop you before he came to his senses and pulled your hand away, telling you that if you tried that again it would be two weeks.

You had tried everything, and nothing worked. You were miserable.
It had been about four days and Peter was sleeping soundly beside you but you couldn't sleep. You were still extremely needy and all you could think about was the shirtless boy beside you.
''Go to sleep''Peter grumbled, his voice husky and hoarse.
''I can't, Peter''You whined, throwing your head back. Peter sighed, rolling over as he shuffled so his head was in your lap. He slung one arm over your waist, not helping your situation since you could feel his warm breath where you wanted him most.
''What's wrong my love''He muttered, still with closed eyes.
''Peter I need you''You whispered, feeling genuinely hurt. Peter cranked one eye open, peering up at you before sitting up. He ran his fingers through his messy hair.
Sitting on the side of the bed, with his back towards you, Peter stretched, uncoiling his tense muscles before crawling back on the bed in front of you.
''Alright, darling. Alright''He soothed, sensing your distress. You perked up, eyes widening as you shuffled in excitement.
''Really!''You squeaked. Peter nodded, yawning again as he tiredly flopped beside you against the headboard. He gently lifted you so you were sitting over his propped up leg.
''Peter what are you doing?''You frowned, unsure of why he had you on his thigh.
''You're not getting out of it that easily, (y/n). This is all your getting until the week is over''He chuckled, watching your face scrunch up in annoyance. ''Ah, so adorable''He cooed.
You were about to protest again before he gently rocked your hips back before bringing them forward. You whimpered, feeling the friction and gripping his shoulder. His laugh vibrated through his chest as he did it again.
''You get the gist love?''He asked as he placed his hands back down by his side. You nodded, grinding against his leg yourself as he watched you with dark eyes, now seeming more awake.
You started to go extremely fast, Peter's hands halting your movements as he shook his head. You groaned, but didn't protest in case he stopped it all together.
''P-Peter''You choked out, clenching his shoulder as you dove your hips harder. He sat up, no longer leaning back and relaxed but came closer so his face was inches away.
You could feel his breath on your face, knowing he was there even with your eyes closed. You could feel his eyes burning into your skin. His hands grabbed your hips again, taking back control along with your own movements as he attacked your neck.
''Peter it's not enough stimulation''You whimpered, trying to create as much friction as you could. Peter simply ignored you before lifting you up. You sighed, knowing you had blown it and was waiting for him to go back to sleep but to your surprise he got out of bed and pulled you with him.
He braced your back against the wall, cadging you between him with his arms above your head before he hitched up his thigh and grazed it over you.
The same actions began but this time at a better angle as he started to hold your weight up with his thigh due to your buckling knee's.
You buried your head in his chest, your legs twitching as you got closer and closer.
''Are you going to break any of my rules?''Peter asked in a deep voice. You shook your head, gasping as you felt yourself come undone.
You sighed, slumping against Peter who gently lifted you up and carried you back to bed before placing a kiss on your forehead and crawling in next to you.