Ps I love you

"(Y/N)..." A voice disturbs your sleep, a groggy whisper behind you, the arm around your waist pulling you closer. Your mind registers the movement as Peter as your tired eyes blink open, vision blurred before your eyes bat themselves clear.
"Peter?" You mutter, your voice dry and harsh from sleep.
"(Y/N)." Your body turns itself around, creaking and screeching the bed's springs with every movement as you attempt to face the boy. Your hands rub your eyes awake to observe him and you can't help but chuckle at the sight. There, right next to you, Peter dozes peacefully, completely asleep with no intentions of waking up.
You place a kiss on his forehead, "Sweet dreams, Peter. I love you."
Peter's arms still resting protectively around your frame, you drift back to sleep, thoughts of the loving boy lingering in your mind before you mind fades into black.
—–
Slight motion disrupts your sleep, making your tired eyes open, only to be met by Peter's gaze as his hand gently plays with your hair.
"You're awake late." He states, a smile on his face, his messy morning hair prominent.
"Hm. I wonder why." You smirk, knowing Peter's sleeptalking kept you from a proper good night's rest, but you find it adorable, and it only makes you fall in love with him even more.
"What's that, love?" His lips meet yours for a brief peck, and though short, the small gesture holds more meaning than you can put into words.
"You don't remember?"
"Remember what exactly?" His confused face intrigues you, eyes greener and brighter whenever he asks a question.
"You kept saying my name while you were dreaming." You snuggle into his chest, his warmth soothing you.
"Is that so?"
"Mmhm." You mumble incoherently to him.
"Well you know what they say:
'Dreams are where the heart shows its deepest desires.'"

Found on Tumblr.
Credit to author if asked to take down will.