There is a first time for everything

"What in God's name are you doing Robbie?" You asked, eyeing him suspiciously. You were laying down on his bed, side by side. You were reading your notes over and over again, studying for an exam you had the next day. Robbie on the other hand, wanted to do anything but study for his. Rather than just stay still, he kept moving around.
"Seriously, Robbie. If you don't stop moving I'm going to smack that adorable face of yours." You said, with a small laugh.
He sighed heavily, "I'm sorry, love. I just can't stay still anymore I'm going mad."
He turned to look at you and flashed puppy dog eyes your way. You placed your hand on his chin, turning his face away with a smile. "Don't even try that with me, Kay. I know your tricks."
He chuckled softly, "Damn. Okay, well how about we compromise?"
He was now sitting with his legs crossed, facing you completely. You raised an eyebrow at him. "Compromise?"
He nodded, "You want to keep studying, and I don't. Right?"
"You think I want to study? Are you high?" You asked.
"Well then why are we still studying?" He asked, now standing up from the bed.
"Because we have to! I don't know anything about this stuff, I'm not even sure I understand what I'm reading..." You said, throwing the papers beside you.
Robbie crawled closer to you, kneeling in front of your sitting self on the bed. His face was close to yours, "Well then there's no point. Come on, let's do something else."
You sighed, defeated. "Fine."
Robbie's eyes lit up and he leaned in giving you a long and hard kiss. He broke away, but you felt something light up inside you that made you wrap your hands around his neck and pull him in for more. You had kissed plenty of times before, but none of them had ever felt like this. There was a passion that was never there before, there was hunger, lust.
You broke away, both of you breathless and still staring at each other's lips. Neither one of you said anything for a moment, trying to decide whether you should. A strand of hair fell down in your face and in a second, Robbie's soft hand brushed it away. You looked up at him, and saw that he was staring at you intently. That same feeling that you found in the kiss was now deep in his eyes.
"Robbie..." You began but he cut you off.
"We don't have to, Y/N." He said gently.
"We talked about it Robbie, we chose to wait until we were both ready. Does this mean that you are?" You asked.
He nodded, "I am when you are, love. I want us to want this together."
You smiled and leaned in to kiss him again, this time you got up on your knees in the same position as he was not moving your hands from around his neck and stroking his hair and never parting your lips. You broke away, still as breathless as before.
"I'm ready, Robbie." You said softly, "I love you."
He smiled softly, "I love you more."
You chuckled lightly at his response, "You get me to ditch studying, which I never do, and now we're about to...well...you know..." You said and added with a smile, "Big day."
Robbie smiled, "Well, love. There's a first time for everything."
You smiled back, "There sure is."
Both of you leaned in once more, and let the moment take you exactly where you needed to go.