Soul Mate

I was happy for Robbie, you knew how existed he was to be on the cover of Noctis. I loved seeing Robbie happy it always brought up my mood. I'm laying in your bed next to Robbie he looked so cute while he was sleeping but little did I know he wasn't sleeping.

''love take a picture it lasts longer'' he said making me turn red

'' I wasn't starring I was admiring from afar''. is say blushing

'' Yeah sure and I don't stare at your butt when you wear shorts''.  he said looking at me directly in the eyes

'' don't look at me like that'' I say lightly pushing him

'' have I ever told you how beautiful you are, because you are so beautiful I'm so happy that you love me, I feel like the luckest guy in the world.'' he said putting a straid of hair behind my ear.

'' Robbie are you kiddig me I'm the luckest girl in the world, do you know how many girls in the world wish that they were in my place, but you choose me out of all those girls'' I say on the verge of tears.

''love don't cry you know that I chose you because you are my soul mate and will always be i know that i might not always be there for you ,but you stick with me threw it all.''

You and Robbie kiss and end up spending the whole day just staying in bed and watching movies and having moments when you both just look at each other and smile knowing that no matter what the magazines say he is yours and you are his.

A/n

Sorry that it's so short but I couldn't think of anything so pls tell me if you have any requests. Thank you and hopefully I can update faster next time.